*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Are the shafts of the xb1 sticks larger than the ps4 ones? This could affect the control zones of the sticks I think. What sort of issue do you guys have with the ps4 ones or is it just a mod for boredoms sake? The ps4 sticks have been excellent for me in all games and I didn't really like the chunky xb1 pad.

Soldato
Are the shafts of the xb1 sticks larger than the ps4 ones? This could affect the control zones of the sticks I think. What sort of issue do you guys have with the ps4 ones or is it just a mod for boredoms sake? The ps4 sticks have been excellent for me in all games and I didn't really like the chunky xb1 pad.

They are taller, so offer a bit more control i find. I personally find them better, although i never had any issues with the DS4 sticks before switching bar the super bad build quality. I did it mainly as i didn't want to keep replacing sticks, after doing it though i couldn't go back as the XB1 sticks are much better in every way for me personally.

Soldato
They are taller, so offer a bit more control i find. I personally find them better, although i never had any issues with the DS4 sticks before switching bar the super bad build quality. I did it mainly as i didn't want to keep replacing sticks, after doing it though i couldn't go back as the XB1 sticks are much better in every way for me personally.

From what I can tell they are just as good as the ps4 sticks but better build quality.

I sucked at bf4 before and I still suck at bf4 so I can't comment on any in-game improvements:o:D

Soldato
From what I can tell they are just as good as the ps4 sticks but better build quality.

I sucked at bf4 before and I still suck at bf4 so I can't comment on any in-game improvements:o:D

Well they won't turn you from a bad to good player but i've noticed having more precise control in games with mine. Like i said that's me personally but i prefer them, just need a bigger battery for my DS4 now and i'm sorted and another reset button! :D:p:o

Caporegime
Think its F2P using their in-game currency but can be 'upgraded', hopefully the old DLC etc is cross-buy as have most of it on PS3.

Hows Pure Pool? Havent heard good things about it, more its unpolished rather than anything...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
Damn i just bought pure pool and then they go and release this for free :mad:

This :mad:

Think its F2P using their in-game currency but can be 'upgraded', hopefully the old DLC etc is cross-buy as have most of it on PS3.

Hows Pure Pool? Havent heard good things about it, more its unpolished rather than anything...

Good job it's free after the abysmal effort they put in to Pure Pool.

I owned Hustle Kings on PS3 and bought Pure Pool on the strength of it being from the same developers, thinking it would be just as good as Hustle Kings.

Boy was I wrong! Pure Pool is the poorest Pool games I’ve ever played, it’s a broken mess.

Caporegime
Glad I asked, might just unlock Hustle Kings when it comes out as loved that on the PS3. Just hope it comes with snooker aswell as the weird tables.

Associate
Hey guys, just wanting some thoughts. I'm back in the UK for 5 weeks before setting off travelling until Xmas. I'm finding it frustrating that none of my mates are around during the day so was thinking of picking up a PS4 to kill some time whilst everyone's at work.

I was hoping to buy second hand and then sell it on when I leave, but demand in various classifieds seems quite high, so I might just bite the bullet and go new.

Was thinking of picking up TLoU and maybe BF4. Assume that BF4 still has a huge online presence? Or is there a better option that I'm missing?

I normally live out in Oz, so if I didn't end up selling, is it just the case of getting an adaptor for the power lead? Or will I have region issues?

Cheers

Soldato
Pure pool is ok but it's online is a mess but the single player career is quite fun

hustle kings on the vita was and is a great pool game. glad it's coming to ps4

Associate
I owned Hustle Kings on PS3 and bought Pure Pool on the strength of it being from the same developers, thinking it would be just as good as Hustle Kings.

Boy was I wrong! Pure Pool is the poorest Pool games I’ve ever played, it’s a broken mess.

By the sounds of it, Hustle Kings on the ps4 is made by a different company that made Hustle Kings on ps3 and Pure Pool on ps4. Very confusing!

Soldato
Ive just bought some PS4 aluminium thumbsticks from hong kong and they are pretty much the same as the xbox one versions.

Infact they sell the xbox one versions and i was gonna get them until i noticed they sell the PS4 versions, which are a little shorter like the original ones.

No wearing them bad boys out.

Permabanned
Hustle Kings and Pure Pool, what's the deal?

I'm enjoying Pure Pool myself, I've had no issues online yet apart from the notification bar at the top which needs patching.

Back
Top Bottom