Silent Hills

Associate
Sat with friends on a stream all last night working our way through p.t wasnt scary as much as it was utterly disturbing, which I enjoyed more I think, the reveal was classic kojima, was easy to see coming though, hole in bathroom wall (sh4) fake company name (ground zeroes) radio noise around the ghost

Cant wait, evil within was my big horror hope now this is!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Looks good but will it be in a first-person perspective? I'm guessing it's also running on the UNreal 4 engine, correct me if i'm wrong though.

I don't think it will be, mainly because of the character model who is a big deal in this, i would assume it would be 3rd person.
Who knows, could be optional?

Associate
I don't think it will be, mainly because of the character model who is a big deal in this, i would assume it would be 3rd person.
Who knows, could be optional?

They could mabee use the SH4 system, a first person 'Hub World' which makes no sense but is revealed through normal gameplay.

But then as 'Open World' is the thing now i dont know how well a hub would go

Caporegime
Well damn son, I played the P.T. demo....holy crap! That's the scariest thing I have ever endured!

Still didn't manage to finish it either. :o

It looks stunning, photo realistic at times. If Silent Hill is anything like this it's going to be fantastic!

Associate
Downloaded the pt demo earlier today having no idea what the hell it was. The 1st 15 mins or so were the scariest moments ive ever experinced in gaming history holy ***! the puzzle aspect started to annoy me tho a little to hard for my liking and started to kill the atmosphere for me. looks epic tho the graphics are awesome.

Associate
Downloaded the pt demo earlier today having no idea what the hell it was. The 1st 15 mins or so were the scariest moments ive ever experinced in gaming history holy! the puzzle aspect started to annoy me tho a little to hard for my liking and started to kill the atmosphere for me. looks epic tho the graphics are awesome.

The difficulty of the puzzles make sense now, in the gamescom stream for konami he said they made it really difficult on purpose so that it would take a week or so for players to find out it was Silent Hill xD

I don't like scary games, not my thing. But can watch streams of them, except this... nope!

Associate
My god! never have i played any game or watched any movie as scary as this in my entire life! ****ing hell seriously i thought i was too old to be scared by a video game . Is this what the new silent hill will look like or is this demo just some sort of interactive trailer with no relation to the actual game? This thing is visually epic

Back
Top Bottom