Today is the day I lost respect for the British police

Associate
Can anyone link the original thread? Not sure I've quite caught up on everything here.

Also I agree with everyone here, you need to try harder. Why not kiss her in a nightclub against her will? That always works!

Caporegime
Can anyone link the original thread? Not sure I've quite caught up on everything here.

Also I agree with everyone here, you need to try harder. Why not kiss her in a nightclub against her will? That always works!

Yeah, if Hollywood has taught me anything, it's that the more they appear to hate you, the better things end up if you force yourself on them.

Wise Guy
Associate
OP

I' m in a new relationship I do not want anything to do with my x, she lied in court under oath that's the type of person I'm dealing with here. I fear for my health if she makes another false allegation in the future.
Why should I always worry if shes going to make another made up charge?

Wise Guy
Associate
OP
Soldato
Soldato
this is general discussion so its relevant.

Yes it is relevant enough, but the point is for everyone to mock you, make fun of your situation and post amusing images depicting your sorry situation.

You've even had some bits of factual advice - for GD you are well ahead of the curve.

Caporegime
democratic policing.

c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

Associate
Yes it is relevant enough, but the point is for everyone to mock you, make fun of your situation and post amusing images depicting your sorry situation.

You've even had some bits of factual advice - for GD you are well ahead of the curve.

Well said. :) I did try to see your side of things, honestly OP.

Now, where were we....
giphy_zps1350c25a.gif

Any chance of this becoming a name change thread?
:D Secretly hoping for this

RDM

RDM

Soldato
Or you go for a job that requires Ecrb and they ask you about it,if they don't like it they can refuse you employment.
There is a huge problem with police pin and their abuse in this country.

But as allegations also appear on an eDBS then getting it removed wouldn't actually make any difference would it?

Also are they actually being abused?

Associate
Forget the poll. Lets just change the OP's name to CryMore, lock this fiasco and move on with our lives.

He has a point, I mean if I had gone to the trouble to withhold my number when harassing my ex-girlfriend, I'd be pretty annoyed if I was given a police information notice too. Sure it may be completely obvious it was me, but they had no proof!

Soldato
She sexually assaulted me in a club, by coming up to me and kissing me, which I did not want.

This is the most Beta thing i have ever read on here. If you go to the police and try to get a +1 back at her with this you deserve for all the other posters in here to get your name and issue a "PIN" notice on you ourselves. :rolleyes: It puts a mockery on the guys out there that are sexually assaulted by females.

+1 for name change thread.

Back
Top Bottom