*****The OFFICIAL OCUK 2014/2015 Fantasy Football League*****

Soldato
My team at the moment:

Screenshot_4.png

Over kill on keepers. May as well downgrade your second keeper to a 4m and upgrade Henderson or caulker

Soldato
Here is mine

DEy5jKr.png

I'm a bit limited, as I have an agreement with a few mates that we will not have the same players in our teams.

Last edited:
Soldato
The age old question from now is.... Who to Captain this week?

De Gae

Davies
Debuchy
Filipe Luis

Barkley
Sanchez
Mata
Elmohamady

Rooney
Diego Costa
Giroud

Subs: Gilks, Cameron, El Ahmadi, Bruce

Soldato
Over kill on keepers. May as well downgrade your second keeper to a 4m and upgrade Henderson or caulker

Yeah you're right, I've swapped out Begovic for Myhill and replaced Henderson with Barkley, I can't remember a time last season when my first choice GK didn't play so there's no point having that much money tied up in the sub.

Pighardia, I'd ignore that rule and tell my friends that having the same players is all part and parcel of fantasy football. There are bound to be players that loads of people select, and you're only disadvantaging yourself by avoiding them.

Soldato
Pighardia, I'd ignore that rule and tell my friends that having the same players is all part and parcel of fantasy football. There are bound to be players that loads of people select, and you're only disadvantaging yourself by avoiding them.

I don't really care about leagues or anything. It is only a small competition between 4 of us. Very boring when we all have the same players. It is obviously unavoidable overall, but with only 4 players it is manageable. We basically say:

1. At the beginning, we each have 3 players that are 'ours'. Nobody else can pick them(mine are Rooney, Silva and Terry)
2. Every other player is available in the initial picks
3. You can't transfer in anyone who is already picked by someone else.

It works well for a small group tbh.

Soldato
I don't get why people are picking Vlaar for their fantasy teams. Sure, he had a good world cup in an excellent side, but last year for AV he hardly tore up the proverbial FF trees. Additionally, it is assuming also that AV keep clean sheets, which they won't. I don't get it at all.

Don
I don't get why people are picking Vlaar for their fantasy teams. Sure, he had a good world cup in an excellent side, but last year for AV he hardly tore up the proverbial FF trees. Additionally, it is assuming also that AV keep clean sheets, which they won't. I don't get it at all.
Yeah, defenders are more about the teams they play for than the individual with the odd exception of wing backs, or defenders actually playing in midfield.

Back
Top Bottom