The Smiths

Soldato
Favourite song would have to be 'How Soon Is Now' but I also really like 'Handsome Devil', 'Girl Afraid' & 'London'. If I could only buy one album it would probably be Hatful of Hollow, it's a compliation album but has most of my favourite tracks of theirs on it.

Also thinking about it some of my favourites were B sides of the singles rather than the A side.

Soldato
Favourite song would have to be 'How Soon Is Now' but I also really like 'Handsome Devil', 'Girl Afraid' & 'London'. If I could only buy one album it would probably be Hatful of Hollow, it's a compliation album but has most of my favourite tracks of theirs on it.

Also thinking about it some of my favourites were B sides of the singles rather than the A side.

You must be a true fan.

Caporegime
What Difference Does it Make? was good, and Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me was a great song (I've just found out on youtube that the background noise in the intro is from the Miner's strike, didn't know that).

They had a lot of good songs but that doesn't stop Morrissey being an unbearable asshat.

Soldato
You must be a true fan.
Actually not really, I just have a good memory for random rubbish :p I was just thinking how strange it is that quite a few of their really popular tunes (How Soon Is Now as a few people have already mentioned) weren't the first choice for a single on release. I was far more of a Cult/Cocteau Twins fan around that time myself.
[FnG]magnolia;26781111 said:
They had a lot of good songs but that doesn't stop Morrissey being an unbearable asshat.
...and also pretty much this!

Back
Top Bottom