*****The OFFICIAL OCUK 2014/2015 Fantasy Football League*****

Soldato
The big question of the week is, do I get shot of Mata before his value drops, or hope he bags some points in the upcoming run of "easy" games.

Hold your nerve. Its only week 1! Agree with the other poster who said if you can get 50 points per week you will do well. Can't believe people are disappointed with 50 plus scores!!

Sho

Sho

Soldato
The big question of the week is, do I get shot of Mata before his value drops, or hope he bags some points in the upcoming run of "easy" games.

I'm in the same position. Im gonna give it another 2 games. If no improvement then I will get rid.

Soldato
Yeah I wouldn't knee jerk and sell mata, he looked promising and was only unlucky not to produce a better result. If you sell him I reckon you'll only be trying to get him back in again soon after. Plus manu fixtures are easy for a while.... Apparently ;)

Associate
I'm thinking the chances of Liverpool getting a clean sheet or anything against Man City are slim. I've got Lovren and Skrtel so thinking about putting them on the bench in favour of 'weaker' subs. :confused:

Saying that one of the my replacements is the dream team player Chester who could have another good game at home to Stoke. Other replacement is Jedinak at home to West Ham for a 3-4-3 formation.

Soldato
I'm really not sure what to do about Barkley in my squad. He's dropped down to £6.9m and is likely to be out for several weeks. He might not even pick up form again this season.

I can roll over a free transfer to the next week can't I and then make 2? If so, I think the best way for me to cash in on him will be to wait until I can do that then buy someone else.

Soldato
I'm really not sure what to do about Barkley in my squad. He's dropped down to £6.9m and is likely to be out for several weeks. He might not even pick up form again this season.

I can roll over a free transfer to the next week can't I and then make 2? If so, I think the best way for me to cash in on him will be to wait until I can do that then buy someone else.

There have been reports that Barkley could be out for months so yeah you definitely want to get rid of him. Yes you can roll over free transfers, so if you have decent subs you could just leave him on the bench this week and transfer out next.

This is a tough game week, I really don't back Liverpool to get anything against Man City after watching the first week's fixtures, and Everton vs Arsenal is a tough one to call. I can see Sunderland getting something against United too, or at least scoring. The biggest banker result has to be Chelsea at home to Leicester, and possibly Spurs at home to QPR.

Soldato
For FF purposes I think you definitely want to be making Costa your captain there if you have both players. Fabregas may set them up but if Costa is playing he's likely to score.

Caporegime
What is head 2 head anyway?

Edit: Oh never mind, it seems to have started now. I was just seeing a blank scoreboard with not a lot happening before.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom