Okay guys, own up!

Caporegime
Mumsnet exists for psycho self entitled nutjobs to go and get reassurance from other psycho self entitled nutjobs that their psycho self entitled personality disorders are fine.

And for our entertainment.

I have walked away from several conversations with women the second they mention mumsnet. Even at work a couple of times. Having a lovely chat with someone and the second they say "well I read on mumsnet" I just turn around and walk away. If they follow me, I just say "not interested" and continue walking. Might be rude but I have no time for anyone associated with that hive of blatantly messed up people.

Soldato
I like how it's called mumsnet and their logo says, By Parents For Parents. No mention of dads.

That's the first clue that dads are nothing but sperm donors.

Soldato
OP
Yeah,

Deffo don't link as I just took a look and the adverts are NOT safe for work

Ahhh, the reason why I didn't post the link is because there were swearies. I have Adblock, so wasn't aware of NSFW ads.

P.S. I love the Jeremy Kyle pic new the bottom of the article, with the caption "Typical MN user in its natural habitat" :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Was wondering what on earth kind of reasons Mumsnet would have to even mention Elite Dangerous.
I expected a feminazi rant about violent children griefing, pirating and slaughtering innocent Thargoids... or at least some kind of uninformed pseudoscience fearmongering about how Thargoids are a threat to their darling little children and which Range Rover affords the best protection in case of a hyperspace interdiction!!

Back
Top Bottom