Diablo 3 (Console versions)

Caporegime
Nope can't say I have must be you :)

TBH though money doesn't appear to be a problem, I've played each night since release, bought what I needed with gems etc and still have 4,500,000 left so a few thousand wouldn't be an issue really.

I googled it and PC users had the same problem, but maybe console is too new to have people moaning about it. :o

:o

Was only after opinions on what to start first :) i then did say i will try out both but i see your point, i usually go for what looks better and see what happens :)

I wasn't criticizing, I just meant do what you like and have fun the first time through... then worry about strategy and build. :)

Soldato
I googled it and PC users had the same problem, but maybe console is too new to have people moaning about it. :o

I wasn't criticizing, I just meant do what you like and have fun the first time through... then worry about strategy and build. :)

I know mate :) no worries! I agree for first time through too!

Soldato
Asda near me have a dozen on display for XB1 but none actually in stock. Nothing on the shelf to say it is out of stock either.

Should be illegal to be honest, advertising something you can't sell.

2 local asdas had none on ps4 and one of them had an xb1 box on display, local tesco didnt even have a place for it on the shelf on either console :/

Game instore 54.99... Online 44.99

But 20% extra on trade ins so basically just evens it out

Associate
So had a blast on this today. I really do prefer the control method compared to when I play it on PC. It was the same with Torchlight, I also had more fun playing through it on my 360 than I did on my PC simply down to the control method also.

Soldato
When you gift someone a legendary. What is it and where has it come from? I gifted something earlier just not sure what it was? It was to mattywhitt

Associate
When you gift someone a legendary. What is it and where has it come from? I gifted something earlier just not sure what it was? It was to mattywhitt

They are randomly dropped with the rest of the loot, look like little gift boxes with ribbons and are addressed to one player on your friends list who plays diablo 3.

Associate
I bought this for Xbox 360 a couple of days ago and I don't understand how I join other peoples games. Can someone explain how I do this? I'm not talking about friends but just random people who are also playing...

Back
Top Bottom