• iPhone 6 plus 16gb

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • iPhone 6 plus 64gb

Votes: 109 20.1%
  • iPhone 6 plus 128gb

Votes: 62 11.4%

• Total voters
Associate
I only ask because unless NFC on future smart phones can offer payments for over £20, there would be few days where I wouldn't need to have my wallet on my person, and thus have access to a contactless payment option anyway.

Associate
Thats why I said I would be happy if it took over my oyster card, I'm always keeping my card with me, but if I dont have to have yet another card then it makes my life easier.

And I'd think that was a valid reason if there wasn't already plans to allow for you to use your contactless card on the tube as of mid September, meaning Oyster cards become defunct.

Soldato
And I'd think that was a valid reason if there wasn't already plans to allow for you to use your contactless card on the tube as of mid September, meaning Oyster cards become defunct.

Unless you buy monthly or longer season tickets ;)

I'd happily use my phone as a contactless replacement, I already use it for a large majority of my payments and given the fact I generally have my phone in my hand at the time it would mean one less thing to get out.

Soldato
Unless you buy monthly or longer season tickets ;)

I'd happily use my phone as a contactless replacement, I already use it for a large majority of my payments and given the fact I generally have my phone in my hand at the time it would mean one less thing to get out.

Yeah I have a monthly pass, not 100% sure how that will work, much rather just buy my oyster monthly pass as and when I need it and just use my phone to get in/out.

Associate
One of those weird people that like top mounted headphones it seems :p. Personally happy its at the bottom now just makes things easier/cleaner.

Really not bothered tbh, rarely use headphones on my phone anyhow :]

Either way, I'll be glad of the announcement then we can stop with these 'leaks' 'purported designs' from 'people familiar with the matter', it gets on my threepenny bits :)

Soldato

Either way, I'll be glad of the announcement then we can stop with these 'leaks' 'purported designs' from 'people familiar with the matter', it gets on my threepenny bits :)

Generates website hits unfortunately, which is why you endure months of speculation beforehand for every single iOS device. Generally once you start seeing components it's the real deal though.

Soldato

Lol agreed, it gets a tad much these days, I hate those concepts videos more, also get the same stupid thing thats just a display with some holographic keyboards and what not and all these people on my facebook thinking its real.

Back
Top Bottom