Are you underemployed? Take the PayScale Survey & find out

Permabanned
That just tells us that society is greedy. Average percentage for people who think they are underpayed is around 75% yet the actual average figure of all sectors is 40%. So 30% of the population think they are underpayed when they are not.

Everyone hates their employers because they want more wages then these same people complain that the products they choose to buy cost too much...where are businesses supposed to find revenue let alone profit if they pay more wages and sell goods for less money?

Man of Honour
Since this survey doesn't allow like for like comparison between us all, it is rather hard to enter into the normal GD one-upmanship. May I suggest we all take a picture of our willies next to a loaf of hovis (for scale), then we can see who wins.

Caporegime
Since this survey doesn't allow like for like comparison between us all, it is rather hard to enter into the normal GD one-upmanship. May I suggest we all take a picture of our willies next to a loaf of hovis (for scale), then we can see who wins.

I knew those daily willy selfies I was taking would come in handy at some point!

Soldato
Well that's a wee bit depressing, pretty much bang on 50th percentile. Then again I only had my glorious promotion fairly recently, time to push on and take over the world!

Caporegime

If I zoom out far enough to include the entirety of my endowment then you won't be able to read the word Hovis, will a French baguette suffice?

Back
Top Bottom