Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [30th - 31st August 2014]

Soldato
I'd prefer to have a DM that doesn't need someone to do his role and then their own personally. And 50 goals conceded last year and 4 in 2 suggests that he isn't doing great...

Soldato
I'd prefer to have a DM that doesn't need someone to do his role and then their own personally. And 50 goals conceded last year and 4 in 2 suggests that he isn't doing great...

Tbf allot of them were the back four and mignolet not communicating at all, oh and Johnson being cack anyway that's for another thread, I'm fairly confident about today we just need to be clinical and not waste potential opportunities

Don
Balotelli straight into the starting line-up:

-----------------Mignolet
--Manquillo-Lovren-Sakho-Moreno
-----------------Gerrard
----------Hendo---------Allen
-----------------Sterling
----------Balotelli--Sturridge

Caporegime
I predict the Everton backline are still leaking goals as we speak :(

:D

It actually worries me how backwards Jag's and Baines look to be going under Martinez. Evident at the world cup as well as this season. Distin I can understand, he can't go on forever and with Martinez I expect to be more open than Moyes but at the back we just look terrible. Howard looks far less confident now too.

Soldato
Balotelli straight into the starting line-up:

-----------------Mignolet
--Manquillo-Lovren-Sakho-Moreno
-----------------Gerrard
----------Hendo---------Allen
-----------------Sterling
----------Balotelli--Sturridge

Sakho back in, hopefully he now realises that Sakho is the better defender out of him and Skrtylylyly.

It actually worries me how backwards Jag's and Baines look to be going under Martinez. Evident at the world cup as well as this season. Distin I can understand, he can't go on forever and with Martinez I expect to be more open than Moyes but at the back we just look terrible. Howard looks far less confident now too.

Yeah, you really do look far more open. Whats that old saying? Build from the back...if you concede goals like you did yesterday in that fashion, no wonder the team won't have the grit to get back into the game. A goal is a proper psychological blow in football..

I just hope for Everton's sake with all the good work that's gone into that club over the last few years, Martinez spots this and does something about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom