Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
For my upcoming X99 build:

[/QUOTE

Very nice, any spare parts you just happen to have lying around(will be many) forward these to my new home:D

Associate
As posted in motors, picked up my new car on sunday, brilliant upgrade from a 1.2 Clio. Love it and have done quite a few random journeys since getting it.

IMG_3891_zps2fec6d83.jpg

IMG_3884_zps90d60b49.jpg

Soldato
But the box was like magic and contained all this, I honestly can't believe how small the spray cans are and how small the paints are and all this for like £98? :rolleyes:

Sounds about right. Paint, especially model spray paint, is expensive. You should have plenty left over for your second batch - assuming that you've remembered to buy some paint brushes. :)

Man of Honour
Didn't you just finished building some beast if a PC not long ago?

It was an X79 motherboard fresh last year, an excuse for a case upgrade. ;) Now about to be superseded by the Intel X99 Platform which came out last Friday. Couldn't resist giving this a try. :D

As posted in motors, picked up my new car on sunday, brilliant upgrade from a 1.2 Clio. Love it and have done quite a few random journeys since getting it.

Lovely car, enjoy. :)

Soldato
To use with Reason 7 and the new incoming Reason 8, getting sick of the online verification junk which you have to jump through many hoops to get it working, this solves that problem straight away. :)

20140903_132349_HDR.jpg

Soldato
New trainers arrived this morning....Puma Drift Cat 6 Suede.

IMG_0002_zpsc5477ce9.jpg

IMG_0004_zpsa47cf48a.jpg

Mighty pleased with them as a replacement for my Adidas Racers which were falling apart. Thin sole and rounded heel for comfy driving, but don't look too trainer-ish so I can wear them everywhere :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom