Is ebay down

rpg

rpg

Associate
I've been an eBay user for nearly 10 years - and pop on every 1/2 days to check my searches and follow up feedback on things I've sold. This is the first time I've ever been unable to access my eBay, so definitely not a regular occurrence for me... I guess I'm not as regular an eBay user as I thought!

So yes, it's down. I read this on eBay.com:

eBay said:
Website issue: My eBay

Due to a technical issue, some eBay customers may notice a problem or have trouble accessing My eBay. We're working to resolve this issue and apologize for any inconvenience. Please try accessing My eBay at a later time. Thank you.

Soldato
I can't get on Facebook either.

fberror.PNG

ebayerror.PNG

Associate
ebay login

my mother is having issues logging into eBay today , kept saying password wrong and when i went to change it the ID or email didn't exist.

i have had no problems logging in with my account but LIVE chat for customer support is down if thats any help.

are facebook and ebay some how connected .... same provider or hosted in same country as her facebook was down for a couple mins on any of the computers or mobile devices , its back and working but ebay is still playing silly buggers

Back
Top Bottom