***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Lol, I read that. I saw a link to the daily fail too on UKV seems someone really want to give use a bad name lol...

http://ukvapers.org/Thread-e-cigs-now-gateway-to-cocaine

Government, NHS, Pharmaceutical companies, they'll all lose money if people stop smoking. Any/all of the above really.

It's like the old cure for cancer conspiracy theories. if they found one would it be squished? That'll be a billion dollar industry ruined overnight.

Permabanned
Any of you guys used Northern vapours before? They stock Riptrippers liquids and a tasty sounding little number called Orphans tears

"Orphan Tears is the newest addition to the fuzion vapor Prime lineup. The base flavor profile is a kiwi custard, but changes depending on the volts/watts. Lower wattage you'll get the smooth, light custard with a touch of cinnamon. At higher watts, the kiwi really shines. This is the one custard that is an all day vape, since it's a very light cream base that doesn't crush your palette"

Sounds like I will be getting myself a bottle of that!

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Tried Rips juices, but not from them, I ordered them direct from Vapetrik.

Mr Rips and Nana's Cream are lovely. :)

Associate
I bought most of VapeTrik's juice barring the tobacco ones, I had to get 'sick as t*ts' purely on its name, and wasn't impressed with any of them to be honest. Ive just got a new dripper and will give them another go in there over the weekend.

As for Northern Vapours, I used them a while ago, no problems with them, Vimtony and Direct Current were both pretty nice. I should check them out again to see if their range has changed, and by the sound of it they have, no Vapetrik at the time.

Permabanned
Question- E liquids ,or the gourmet ones, are quite expensive and you aren't supposed to go under 1 third of a tank to keep air flow and pressure up but what do you do with the bit that's left? If you chuck it to change flavours that's a lot of waste isn't it. Ive put it back in the bottle a couple of times but is that a bad idea?

Permabanned
Ahh vapours tongue has kicked in! Just broke out the digbys apple and cinnamon as well. Eating a jar of pickled onions to try and rejuvenate the taste buds. Hope this helps as it tastes really weak

Associate
Ive just got Digbys Mums custard and Gunpowder...my they really do shine. Love both of them and will definitely be my vape of choice from now on. Delicious!

Going to try the King next as I love myself some peanut butter.

Permabanned
Ive just got Digbys Mums custard and Gunpowder...my they really do shine. Love both of them and will definitely be my vape of choice from now on. Delicious!

Going to try the King next as I love myself some peanut butter.

You tried hooligan? I dare not buy any more as Ive spent over £130 in the last 2 weeks on ejuice alone! Got 2 bottles of mums custard to try as well

Soldato
I'm having a bit of trouble and I'm looking for a solution.

I've been using my chi you clone for quite a while but my vaper/hit drops off noticeably at about 3.8v. I'm using 18650 3100mAh batteries. I can put them in my VV mod and they will work great till the VV cut off point.

I use an AGA T2 tank with about 1.3ohm coil (three turns) wrapped around mesh.

Any ideas? I like the VV but its too big (mines a bit old and doesn't work as well as it used to), the chi you clone is a much better size. Is there anything out there smaller that the VV mod but with electronic control?

Ideally id like to the chi you working better, but a cheapish mod will also be welcome. Also I want to keep using my 18650 batteries.

Last edited:
Associate
Question for you regular Fasttech buyers.

I've not used them before, generally get all my stuff from UK sellers, but put an order in a week or so ago.

I know they're notoriously slow, but none of the China Post tracking info they've sent me works, is this a regular occurrence? It's just a couple of clones no batteries, so in theory nothing that should hold it up.

Soldato
Finally upgraded from an EVOD/EGO that I was using since I started to an MVP2. Only picked it up last night, so I'm still trying to get my head around the VV/VW part of it.

zzLpIBi.jpg

Really liking it so far though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom