*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

fez

fez

Caporegime
Doesn't look like I'll be getting this till tomorrow from shopto. Got the email confirmation of dispatch on Saturday so I was hoping it would arrive today but the tracking number isn't active and they say that it won't be until 8pm the day it is picked up.

As a result I would kindly ask everyone with it already to not utter a word about how good or awesome or cool or amazeballs the game might be.

Soldato

Some are vehicle textures, some are emblems, and most are grimoires, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHr1iBwjevU

Doesn't look like I'll be getting this till tomorrow from shopto. Got the email confirmation of dispatch on Saturday so I was hoping it would arrive today but the tracking number isn't active and they say that it won't be until 8pm the day it is picked up.

As a result I would kindly ask everyone with it already to not utter a word about how good or awesome or cool or amazeballs the game might be.

This is why I've stopped pre-ordering...I can get all new games on launch day from my local Tesco without exception (so far..."touch wood")

Soldato
Can anyone confirm the 360 version is available to download 12:01am tonight/tomorrow or are we having to wait for US PDT/EST time?

Google is failing me for UK release...

fez

fez

Caporegime
Some are vehicle textures, some are emblems, and most are grimoires, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHr1iBwjevU

This is why I've stopped pre-ordering...I can get all new games on launch day from my local Tesco without exception (so far..."touch wood")

Tomorrow is launch day but you can play this whenever the servers go live which will be whenever it hits midnight in Australia (about 1pm today). The only reason I have it on pre-order is because I am getting the console bundle as well.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Can anyone confirm the 360 version is available to download 12:01am tonight/tomorrow or are we having to wait for US PDT/EST time?

Google is failing me for UK release...

If you have bought the digital edition I thought you could pre-load it already. I assume it will be unlocked whenever the Destiny server go live today.

Back
Top Bottom