• iPhone 6 plus 16gb

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • iPhone 6 plus 64gb

Votes: 109 20.1%
  • iPhone 6 plus 128gb

Votes: 62 11.4%

• Total voters
Commissario
If iCloud was hacked recently, isn't the contact less payment thing going to store card details? What's to say that won't be hacked too?

Soldato
I assume they dont have Chip and Pin in the US then?

They typically rely on signing, certainly doesn't take quite as long as that demo they showed though.

This is very much like what we already have in the UK with contactless payment, the key thing though is that presumably this would still only work for payment £20 and below. Thus its never really going to replace my wallet unless the banks allow upping the limit.

Soldato
I seem to be the only one who really likes the new design! :D Shame it's a bit too thin, more battery and no stickie outie camera (+OIS) would've made it perfect for this gen.

no choice......... :/

Check out the Sony Z3 compact. The physical size to battery ratio is almost perfect. (2600mAh battery in a 8.9mm/130g chassis)

Soldato
They typically rely on signing, certainly doesn't take quite as long as that demo they showed though.

This is very much like what we already have in the UK with contactless payment, the key thing though is that presumably this would still only work for payment £20 and below. Thus its never really going to replace my wallet unless the banks allow upping the limit.

I have contactless payment in my cards now though!

Didnt realise the US was kinda backwards in this respect.

Soldato
Hopefully contact less payment of all kinds spreads faster as a result of this. I think only Greggs and McDonalds are the ones I've seen that accept it on the high street?

Back
Top Bottom