• iPhone 6 plus 16gb

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • iPhone 6 plus 64gb

Votes: 109 20.1%
  • iPhone 6 plus 128gb

Votes: 62 11.4%

• Total voters
Associate
Really disappointing evening. Absolutely nothing innovative about the iPhone6 and it looks like it's been designed by a blind person. As for the watch LOL IT'S HIDEOUS WHAT

Soldato
This is the ugliest Apple product I have ever seen... usually if nothing else I can appreciate Apple's lovely hardware design but what the hell are these abominations?

qFLu014.jpg

Soldato
lol why you are mad. i am clapping in my home. amazing.

I hope this is sarcasm...

The one thing that sums all of that up is, the ****ign Miky Mouse screen, can you even picture Jobs allowing that!?

One thing I will say... The first gen of ANY new apple product is always the worst (which goes without saying I guess), but the second gen will be much better and they will learn a lot (hopefully make it thinner / nicer looking).

Soldato
I hope this is sarcasm...

One thing I will say... The first gen of ANY new apple product is always the worst (which goes without saying I guess), but the second gen will be much better and they will learn a lot (hopefully make it thinner / nicer looking).

I think its fair to say that, but I would apply that to ANY new device from companies these days.

Back
Top Bottom