Poll: Poll: Are you getting an iphone 6?

Will you be getting an iPhone 6?

• Yes

Votes: 195 46.0%
  • No

Votes: 229 54.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
Unsure.

Don't know what to think of the protruding camera, that has really put me off at the moment. But I'm going to wait till I can see one in person before making up my mind.

The biggest problem is, if I don't like it. There isn't another phone I like that I could upgrade to.

Soldato
Unsure.

Don't know what to think of the protruding camera, that has really put me off at the moment. But I'm going to wait till I can see one in person before making up my mind.

The biggest problem is, if I don't like it. There isn't another phone I like that I could upgrade to.

Will you be putting a case on it? You can guarantee that cases will recess the camera so it'll look flush with the case on.

Soldato
Will you be putting a case on it? You can guarantee that cases will recess the camera so it'll look flush with the case on.

Nope, never used a case on any of my iPhones. I can't upgrade for a couple of months yet anyway. So we'll see if I get used to the protruding camera or not.

Permabanned
I will almost definitely get an iPhone 6 64GB (why no 32GB? :( ). However, it seems like the further down the years I get the more and more I am looking to move to Android. The only thing stopping me is the apps. In my opinion they're always higher quality with iOS. I want the fingerprint scanner simply because I use 1Password 10 times a day and want quick access to the app. The superior camera is also something cling to.

I dont find the apps much different these days. Top end Android phones also have much a better camera than iPhone. Wife's 5s camera is terrible compared to my S5.

Soldato
Nope – going to keep my 5S and wait to see how the 6S looks. Honestly, I'm not really interested in having a bigger phone and as others have said I would rather have a battery bump than thinner phone/bigger screen.

Hopefully in a year the mobile payment thing will be more developed as a platform and more stores over in the US will have the capacity to do it.

Soldato

I would have done:

1) I am a current iphone user and will be updating to a iphone 6
2) I am a current iphone user and will NOT be updating to a iphone 6
3) I am NOT a current iphone user and will be updating to a iphone 6
4) I am NOT a current iphone user and will NOT be updating to a iphone 6

Soldato
I upgrade ever year and sell the previous handset on so yeah, 64GB iPhone 6 in Space Grey. Don't have many vices and tend to get most other things on offer/2nd hand etc so don't mind splashing out for a phone once a year, given the resale value of the previous model is always decent.

Soldato
No upgrade for me, purely because aside from the bigger display, it's not a massive upgrade and I can't really justify it. Looking at resale values on the 'Bay, it looks like I'd get around £395 for my phone after fees, versus £260 or so for a 64GB iPhone 5. So from that perspective, the first year would cost me £224, while the second year would cost me £135.

That said, would probably end up going for a 128GB.

Back
Top Bottom