• iPhone 6 plus 16gb

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • iPhone 6 plus 64gb

Votes: 109 20.1%
  • iPhone 6 plus 128gb

Votes: 62 11.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
I'm on 3 but would like to stick with 3 as I like unlimited Internet, unlimited teathering for £5 pm and also free feel at home net and Internet.

Can I get a PAC from 3 and port my number back to 3. I would just upgrade but I'm my phone over to a business contact.

Is it best just to order at 8 am tomorrow then sort out the porting later?

I was talking to 3 earlier today and the sales guy's advice was to buy the phone sim free as it would likely be cheaper overall, but he doesn't know anything about pricing; that was based on previous iphone prices.

If changing contract, unless you want a phone with your new contract, you'd give them a call and you'd keep the same sim - no need for porting or anything like that, it should all be done at their end.

Can I ask which contract you're on, just curious?

Soldato
I'm on 3 but would like to stick with 3 as I like unlimited Internet, unlimited teathering for £5 pm and also free feel at home net and Internet.

Can I get a PAC from 3 and port my number back to 3. I would just upgrade but I'm my phone over to a business contact.

Is it best just to order at 8 am tomorrow then sort out the porting later?

I went from 3 to 3 a few months ago, I had to go Contact into pay as you go for one day then back into contact.

Soldato
iPhone 6 Space Grey 128GB being ordered tonight at 3:00am (I'm on EST time)

I went into an apple store and shuffled around with a 5C (132gr) in comparison with my 5S (112gr) weight wise and truth be told i struggled to feel the difference..

So that's my decision made. I'm going ahead.

RJC

RJC

Don
Thanks hopefully it'll all go smoothly!

No probs :)

I have gone from so many networks and not had any issues, only minor issue was with going with Tesco last November, but a quick phone call and all was sorted within a few days (had a issue with the online form and it did not go through to Tesco)

Soldato
Well after being 100% against the Plus due to the size, today I tried out a Note and I think I could get used to how big it is :eek:
I think it is because I want the better battery that is swaying me, I travel a lot and listen to audio books which with a bit of general use added in really does drain the battery fast on my 5S.
So my plan is to order a Plus sim free from Apple, take it away with me for 4 weeks at the end of the month (hope it arrives!) and then when I get back if it was a total pain in the arse I will get an upgrade on EE to the 6 as I am due one and then sell the Plus for a small loss as it will be sim free.

Still having massive doubts, not too bothered about looking like a clown when making calls, just the size of the thing in my pocket!

Anyone else on the fence or have a similar plan?

Soldato
Well after being 100% against the Plus due to the size, today I tried out a Note and I think I could get used to how big it is :eek:
I think it is because I want the better battery that is swaying me, I travel a lot and listen to audio books which with a bit of general use added in really does drain the battery fast on my 5S.
So my plan is to order a Plus sim free from Apple, take it away with me for 4 weeks at the end of the month (hope it arrives!) and then when I get back if it was a total pain in the arse I will get an upgrade on EE to the 6 as I am due one and then sell the Plus for a small loss as it will be sim free.

Still having massive doubts, not too bothered about looking like a clown when making calls, just the size of the thing in my pocket!

Anyone else on the fence or have a similar plan?

I'm looking at the 6+ to replace my trusty iPad mini.

I don't read books on it! Mostly web surfing, music listening.

Like you will purchase sim free and if within a month don't see it as a replacement will take a small hit by selling it!

Associate
So what is the quickest way to get it if I pre order or get delivered to a store?
If I pre order tomorrow when will is turn up at my door?

Soldato
Anyone know what time we can start pre-ordering?

If you pre oder tomorrow, will you get it on the 19th? From past experience anyone?

8am. You may or may not get it on the 19th. Depends whether they have stock, who they're delivering with, etc just like any other online purchase. Think you'll be able to select to collect in store too, in which case I imagine you would get it the 19th.

Back
Top Bottom