• iPhone 6 plus 16gb

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • iPhone 6 plus 64gb

Votes: 109 20.1%
  • iPhone 6 plus 128gb

Votes: 62 11.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
I don't really care about that, the capabilities and demands of just 10 of those machines, let alone the logistics of 8000 of them at full tilt is mindblowing to me as somebody who runs a business with 16 CNC's

It's really not that complicated. If anything CNC machines, articulated robots, etc are simpler logistically than assembly lines and presses operated by people.

Associate
It seems the big 4 operaters killing off the competition in order to improve sales through their own channel.

The same could happen to CPW and other online retailers.

Soldato
Damn. Phones4u gone into admin cant be good for anyone ordering from them! Generally not had any signal problems or calks dropping on three (in leeds) i did have quite a few with o2 and then tesco though. I actually divert my work phone on o2 to my iphone on 3 because the reception is better.

Associate
It seems the big 4 operaters killing off the competition in order to improve sales through their own channel.

The same could happen to CPW and other online retailers.

dont want to be wrong but i think dixon/currys merged with CPW! so think they are safe for now

feel for anyone who has ordered, hope you get your phones still or money back guys

Soldato
It's Faustus. Hectoring from a virtual pulpit on the downfall of Apple and their users is his reason d'être. ;)

Which is a bit odd from someone who owns more Apple kit than most anything else.

It is somewhat amusing though how larger screens have become cool when Apple produce them but not when they were Android - don't you think?

Mind you Apple had to do something to stem the flow of customers to Android who wanted the larger screens. Not sure this chap is overly happy about it. THIS

Back
Top Bottom