Robocraft

Soldato
Just started playing this last night.

Free to play on Steam.

Anyone else tried it? I'm really liking it very addictive.

My UN is passey add me if your playing.

Whats are your opinions on it?

Soldato
Thank you for mentioning that the game is "addictive". You saved me the trouble of looking it up and wasting a few minutes of my time to find out what it's about only to never return again.

Soldato
There's a few of us play it but usually someone needs to shout for a game on teamspeak. I'm struggling to get to a level 3 craft, no matter what I build with level 2 stuff it's still under that notch and I've researched everything at tier 2!

Just need to grind for more tier 2 lasers I think :)

Soldato
been playing a lot last few days, really enjoying it, i've got a tier 5 railgun beast.
Game still needs a lot of work especially when it comes to balance at the moment the railguns are massively overpowered but slow and ineffective whilst moving, however the sheer power outweighs the bad points, i can take out 6 people in one match by hanging back and sniping, flying bots are almost useless which is a shame, but the game has massive potential once the weapons and such are balanced out in future updates.

Soldato
Its a grind bud, just try and use ur allies.
Dont charge to much stay with a pack and stay behind the group if you are lightly armoured.

Always burst fire smg's if you use them to take down fliers because there will be loads in tier 6.

What exactly are you stuck on or finding hard?

There are various videos on youtube showing people how to stack armor with different methods to negate incoming damage.

2 Of these methods include -
Spaced Armor
Triforce Armor.

What these 2 armor models allow you to do when you build your bot is to deflect damage away from vital components so that you dont instantly loose whole sections of your bot etc. This type of bot building tends to use prisms and tetras a lot more than squares.

Soldato
I'm finiding the game infuriating at the moment, the game is a mess just now, constant pandering to the whiners has meant ridiculous balancing measures, constant nerfs to the railguns have left them all but useless, so i changed to plasma, the game is just swarming with SMG spammers, and plasma bombers these days, on top of that is the crappy servers that just cant seem to handle the load.

Art

Art

Associate
I'm still low tier (3) but having fun anyway. Started losing too much of my winnings in repairs so I've gone back to tier 2 with a small, heavily armoured plasma cannon bot to build up cash until I can build a proper higher tier bot.

They really need to reduce the penalty for dying though, I'm pretty sure in a game where I got 4 kills and then died I got about the same amount of cash as a game where I hit but didn't kill two opponents and survived.

Associate
The problem I have currently is my T7 SMG's are massive in their fitting, so my vehicle is huge too, with the cost of blocks at over 1k, it would cost 300k to rebuild my vehicle in its current size

I was thinking of rebuilding from wheels to hover...

Back
Top Bottom