So clubbing... What the Holy Christ?!

Soldato
this confirms my suspicions. i've been 18 for 8 months now and i haven't been in a club. its a much better night out if you go and pick people up. as long as they aren't puking, you can get £50 off a mate who is drunk just for taking them home ;). i think your better off hitting yourself with a hammer then going on a night out. its the same but cheaper, you wake up the next day not remembering what you did and you have a headache.

Yeah I don't go clubbing and I don't know anyone who does. It's also ridiculous that some seem to think that not doing this makes you antisocial.

Caporegime
OP
I took too long, sowwie. :p

pvk0j1o.png

For reference, I was having a conversation with someone about stupid hats... And I got told to put both on at once. They then screenshotted it and sent me the image. This was taken as I heard them say "I'm taking a screenshot". :rolleyes:

"I TRUSTED YOU!" :p

Last edited:
Soldato

Christ, have you seen the club night listings for that place! http://www.thehauntbrighton.co.uk/#!page3/cee5

wonder yeahs
**** pop
is it still 1985

I won't go on

Edit - i forgot how much i miss my proper rave days. Once every couple of weeks and one really big night a month. Now its more like once every 2 or 3 months.

We would see the same faces and groups of people. From full on cyber nights and all sorts of fancy dress to groups of people carrying loads of cutlary like spatchulas and cullinders on their head to bottle man who would dance for 8 hours with a bottle of water on his head! Crazy but mind blowing at the same time!

Last edited:
Soldato
Am I the only one who see's this as a possible third Inbetweeners movie? ;)

Was any doubles/trebles/Pitchers/silly-but-expensive Cocktails/Jagerbombs/cocktails from a teapot consumed that night?

Soldato
Don't worry bout it bro. Better staying in.

Ive got a link for the anthem for that, but its got swearies so lets just youtube lil dicky and staying in. It will be worth your while.

Soldato
Am I the only one who see's this as a possible third Inbetweeners movie? ;)

Was any doubles/trebles/Pitchers/silly-but-expensive Cocktails/Jagerbombs/cocktails from a teapot consumed that night?

'Beer boys' need not apply at proper clubs

Last edited:
Don
I took too long, sowwie. :p

pvk0j1o.png

For reference, I was having a conversation with someone about stupid hats... And I got told to put both on at once. They then screenshotted it and sent me the image. This was taken as I heard them say "I'm taking a screenshot". :rolleyes:

"I TRUSTED YOU!" :p

Sorry to break it to you, but that is not a beard. That is boy-fluff ;)

Soldato
This looks interesting - http://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/Bir...-24-Hour-Rave-Experiment-Birmingham/12204030/

Welcome to the 24hr Rave Experiment!

We promise this will be like nothing you have ever experienced before..... Bringing people together from all over the UK, all genres together, 24 hours away from the world as we know it, a rave utopia, making history and raising money for charity.

Proceeds from this event will go to Birmingham Children's Hospital.

THE RULES:

> 12 Noon Saturday until 12 noon Sunday
> Tickets £24, refunded if you complete the challenge, if not your money will be donated to charity.
> Anyone caught sleeping will be ejected from the venue
> Everyone must be at the venue before 12 noon.

The 24hr Rave Experiment will be held at the Rainbow Venues, Birmingham and includes 2 full street closures, outdoor stages, a beach, food court, an indoor jungle and over 10 arenas/rooms of music

Main genres will be HOUSE//TECHNO//DnB//TRANCE//UK BASS//HARDCORE with more genres to be confirmed soon!

This is only a very, very small teaser at what you can expect at this once in a lifetime event. 24 hours of musical bliss & wild non-stop entertainment!

Together we will make rave history.

Man of Honour
The big events at the Rainbow venues and the Custard Factory when that still ran as a club were great, it's almost like being in an inner city festival.

Caporegime
They assume wrongly!

My farewell party in Cape Town was a rave at a beach venue. 3 dancefloors. Noon Saturday til 3pm Sunday. Judge Jules was the international headliner (and terrible) but all the local djs were amazing.

Couldn't have asked for a better final party in SA.

Soldato
Not every club is the same, also the only time I go to clubs is for specific nights, jazz/90's/rock etc, I don't like modern club music or a lot of the kinds of people that do.

Brighton is especially sporadic when I comes to the quality of its clubs due to the massive student population, they have to cater to a whole lot of tastes and as a result you need to shop around.

Back
Top Bottom