iPhone 6 Cases & Accessories

Soldato
Opposite for me.

I have just been to the Apple shop and bought a Silicon black and leather case for my iPhone 6. The black silicon is more like grey which doesn't (IMO of course) make the phone look nice it also feels 'greasy' I'm sure that will pass with use but the black (proper black) leather just feels much nicer and isn't actually slippy.

I returned the silicon for a full refund

The leather one also smells nice!

Soldato
Has anyone come across any velvet sleeve/socks yet? I've always used one with my 4S and feel lost without it :(

Similar to this -

11m8bvk.jpg

t96s01.jpg

Soldato
Does the Apple official leather case add much of a bulk to the iPhone 6? I don't usually use covers or cases for my phones but the iPhone 6 feels to slippery, an accident waiting to happen. Any photos about of the iPhone 6 with the leather case on?

Soldato
Does the Apple official leather case add much of a bulk to the iPhone 6? I don't usually use covers or cases for my phones but the iPhone 6 feels to slippery, an accident waiting to happen. Any photos about of the iPhone 6 with the leather case on?

It hardly adds any bulk. Not the best photos but you get the idea. Its a nice case

YEi8xOC.jpg.png

9Ws5O3f.jpg.png

UzHRy9L.jpg.png

jbmtSwo.jpg.png

Soldato
Might have to get leather then. I know the 'pink' leather is actually more of an off-white-that-doesn't-look-pink-at-all which would work with a black phone, but I don't see it holding up with discolouration etc. Wouldn't mind filling that Apple logo in with something shiny though!

Last edited:
Soldato
My wife has he tan leather case on her iPhone 5s and I've never liked how the sleep/wake and volume buttons feel and I've always had cases for my iPhone 5 that don't cover them up.

Is the leather case for the 6 the same as the 5/5s one in that regard?

Soldato
Anyone found a cheap bumper that is backless yet e.g. a traditional bumper... (also, when did the term "bumper" start getting used for every type of case- annoying).

I've been looking, but can only find ones with backs or awful looking transparent sides.

Doubt I'll roll with one long term, I prefer the naked iPhone but thought it'd be handy for nights out etc...

Associate
I've just ordered a Sena heritage ultraslim leather slip case for my iPhone 6, I had the regular ultraslim case on my iPhone 5 which I was really happy with. Ships late September apparently...

Soldato
Do they do this for the 6+

I don't see it on the website :(

Anyone found a cheap bumper that is backless yet e.g. a traditional bumper... (also, when did the term "bumper" start getting used for every type of case- annoying).

I've been looking, but can only find ones with backs or awful looking transparent sides.

Doubt I'll roll with one long term, I prefer the naked iPhone but thought it'd be handy for nights out etc...

The Spigen Neo Hybrid EX is a Bumper Case with no back plastic cover.

http://www.spigen.co.uk/cell-phone/...ne-6-case-neo-hybrid-ex-4-7.html#.VB8BYRbVSvg

Soldato
Not sure if this has already been mentioned but the Spigen iPhone 6 Case Neo Hybrid cases have issues with the button placements. I find it quite difficult to press the power button and it often means I'm inadvertently pressing the volume buttons. Similar reviews can be found online.

Might be worth holding off on these cases until they fix this issue.

Back
Top Bottom