iPhone 6 Cases & Accessories

Associate
I went for the Case Mate tough, ordered from their own website. It's £16 delivered using a 20% off voucher code. Very good cases that don't add too much of a footprint to the already larger size of the iP6 plus.

Soldato
Not sure if this has already been mentioned but the Spigen iPhone 6 Case Neo Hybrid cases have issues with the button placements. I find it quite difficult to press the power button and it often means I'm inadvertently pressing the volume buttons. Similar reviews can be found online.

Might be worth holding off on these cases until they fix this issue.
Ooooo.That's interesting to read.

That's the case I have, and while all buttons work, the volume buttons have a positive 'click' to them, whereas the wake button doesn't seem to move (but does work).

I was wondering whether I could be bothered to complain or not. Given it was £25, I was thinking maybe I would have a case for expecting perfection!

RJC

RJC

Don
My Spigen order was dispatched on Thursday and not seen anything yet through the post :(

Using a old sock cut to size! :D

Soldato
I went for the Case Mate tough, ordered from their own website. It's £16 delivered using a 20% off voucher code. Very good cases that don't add too much of a footprint to the already larger size of the iP6 plus.

I use the Tough for my BlackBerry Z10. Very good case and has saved my phone from multiple drops.

Associate
In light of bendgate on the new iPhones I've decided to go for an armour style case to protect it.

Has anyone got any recommendations? The Otterbox ones look far too big so was thinking about an iBlason armourbox or a Speign Slim armour.

Back
Top Bottom