Who here owns a Fiesta ST?

Associate
You're talking about the Fiesta 140 Red/Black Edition. Has very ST styled bodykit definitely, it is marketed to fill the gap between the lower powered 125 and the fully fledged ST.

I wouldn't call it a "crap lookalike", reviews are very favourable. Don't worry so much about what others think mate!

Doesn't make the ST any less of a car, and they don't have that badge ;) lol

Soldato
Surely the Zetec S and standard 1.6 Petrols already target that area?

The Fiesta 140 red isn't the car I'm thinking of, though it is very much guilty of the same thing :) I don't know, I just think the ST badge should mean something, and putting the same kit on a different car does nothing but devalue it to me.

Associate
I personally love that they've kept things relatively subtle with the Fiesta ST. Some of the other Ford sports models look a little silly to me as a 30-something, but I think they've got the balance between sportiness and class just right with the Fez.

Keep getting tempted to book a test drive, but I know I'd sign myself up for a blue ST-3 on the spot...

Associate
Seriously impressed with my ST after collection on Friday, white sure does look bad with bug splatter, roll on colder weather.

It feels just as bit as fast as the old mk2 Focus ST, but just lacking in the top speed which I think is actually a blessing on the public roads as it's just getting up to speed and acceleration I'm really bothered about.

Although I'm trying to be good for the first few hundred miles, that noise at 5k+ rpm is awesome :D

Soldato
Compomotive MOs count as an old school wheel nowadays I guess... Is early 90s old school now? Probably to some folk...

If you think that's stick on tat stormster you should see my old ST...!

Associate
Probably the best thread to ask.

Airbag light is on on my mk6, read the fault codes and its the front crash sensor and airbag control module. They're both fairly easy to change but I was wondering if the ARC is just a case of swapping out with an identical one. Found some on Ebay for cheap but don't want to take the plunge if there's more to it than just changing it for a another one.

Back
Top Bottom