BMW and M Power Owners

Man of Honour
Thanks, bit puzzled by the business media package, seems so poorly laid put compared to the merc I had.

It is, it's an afterthought really, I don't know why they persist with the stupid thing and don't just offer Professional as standard. I wouldn't have a BMW without Professional - in some other world markets, Pro is the only option.

Man of Honour
So then, after 30 years without denting a panel on a car this morning I broke my duck, ironically on my way to OCUK to swap a bit. No one else involved bar a bleeping phone, someone not paying attention and a tight space misjudged. Speed of impact 10mph, annoyance factor 100%. Insurance claim made, into Shorade Monday morning for a quote and repair, done properly. Insurance company wanted some outfit in Stoke to do the work, I made them aware that was going to be a no.

Fill yer boots with abuse!

IMG_0379_zpsdbe3e56b.jpg

Man of Honour
Headlight is done too and the Mobo I bought for my new build is faulty too, which I found out after 4 hours of building, faulty memory bank so easy to test. Not going well at the moment is it!

Soldato
[TW]Fox;26967382 said:
It is, it's an afterthought really, I don't know why they persist with the stupid thing and don't just offer Professional as standard. I wouldn't have a BMW without Professional - in some other world markets, Pro is the only option.

Thanks, i think certainly ill look at that for my next beemer, as it stands if i could have everything about the BMW with the mercedes media stuff id have the perfect car.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
[TW]Fox;26972226 said:
Got a chance to clean the F10, also removed the taxdisc holder. Nice clear windscreen now!

[/QUOTE]

Illegalz for 3 more days :eek:

I know you regularly [COLOR="Yellow"]*[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]*[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]*[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]*[/COLOR] your wheels off, but i actually quite like them, they suit the car well imo.

Man of Honour
Buying a new set is a pain - the sets on Ebay are all overpriced - one set has been relisted *SIX* times and still the seller hasn't got the hint that perhaps he has overpriced it. None of them ever seem to sell.

I think people look up the brand new price of wheels and tyres from BMW and assume half that is good value on the used market completely ignoring the fact there is zero demand at that pricepoint.

Mine are a classic example - fitted brand new when I collected the car with a list price of something stupid like £3.5k inc tyres (no idea how much the dealer paid or where they sourced them). Despite this I somewhat doubt they are worth any more than high 3 figures.

Perhaps I should value them at 50% of new price and continually re-list them on Ebay for the next 3 years :D

Soldato
The man who types and never buys is back, after my brief affair with the idea of getting an E90 335i I've now started looking at the idea of getting an F30 328i instead.

So is there a good site where I can get a run down of the F30 model range. Looking on Autotrader there seems to be SE, Luxury, Business and Sport and then for later models there's also M Sport.

Back
Top Bottom