What have you done to your car today?

Associate
Cleaned the car, proceeded to go into town and park in a car park only for a "nice" young lady in a mini to crash/clip the front passenger side corner while parking and then leave her car there with my cars paint over her nearside corner/alloy wheel.

Fortunately my passenger spotted the damage before I could drive off, waited & got her details, re-markedly stress free in comparison with previous encounters

Associate
Done the 306 screw mod :D so much better! Pulls like a freight train in 1st, 3nd and 3rd and looks like one too. Can't see out the back when flooring it :p

Last edited:
Soldato
I thought the ad expired :confused:

When I had it up for £4k I was getting interest left right and centre but ignored everyone except you and soulja and I was still hesitant then lol.

Think I put it up for £3.2k mentioning it is ready for tyres and not heard a thing. Would prob still ignore everyone anyway lol.

Just nothing is taking my fancie.

Soldato
I thought the ad expired :confused:

When I had it up for £4k I was getting interest left right and centre but ignored everyone except you and soulja and I was still hesitant then lol.

Think I put it up for £3.2k mentioning it is ready for tyres and not heard a thing. Would prob still ignore everyone anyway lol.

Just nothing is taking my fancie.

If it is still for sale I may be interested :D

Soldato
Washed it, another exciting picture of my M3 :p

10291060_864412856909983_2873000830105387096_n.jpg

Soldato
Nothing immediately; I'm in the fortunate position where I've a new company car which negates the need to own something fun - so I'll use that instead, for the duration. I'm sure it won't be long before I feel inclined to take the plunge again though :)

Back
Top Bottom