** CORSAIR 240 AIR - COMING SOON **

Soldato
I know the MSI 780 Gamer won't

Huh?
I have just looked this up, it looks like it will just fit, the cooler only sticks out just a bit further than the power sockets.
This should be just ok because once you plug power in, the cables will stick out just slightly more than the heatpipe.

I hope it fits, I plan to get it as soon as it's out :confused:

Edit: The card is 129mm
The rep said earlier anything under 130mm should be ok.

Any chance someone at OCUK or Greybeard himself could confirm if the GTX 780 Gaming will fit?

Last edited:
Associate
Huh?
I have just looked this up, it looks like it will just fit, the cooler only sticks out just a bit further than the power sockets.
This should be just ok because once you plug power in, the cables will stick out just slightly more than the heatpipe.

I hope it fits, I plan to get it as soon as it's out :confused:

Edit: The card is 129mm
The rep said earlier anything under 130mm should be ok.

Any chance someone at OCUK or Greybeard himself could confirm if the GTX 780 Gaming will fit?

That card should fit with no problem.

Associate
Hey,

Can anyone confirm that this will be released tomorrow? I've got a whole bunch of parts including this case on order for a new build, but I don't want to risk ordering now in case there's a delay in the release of the case.

Cheers.

Associate
Hey,

Can anyone confirm that this will be released tomorrow? I've got a whole bunch of parts including this case on order for a new build, but I don't want to risk ordering now in case there's a delay in the release of the case.

Cheers.

Would like to know also..

last bit of the puzzle for my new build..

bbK

bbK

Associate
got all my new parts sitting right behind me waiting for this case... God i hope it will be sent out tomorrow.

Associate
20141001_191423.jpg

Am cry. :D Come on OCUK!

Last edited:
Associate
I should have known better! Waiting on the case and asked OC to ship my GTX970 when it turns up.... maybe premature to start playing day before the case release date!
redir

Last edited:
Associate
Mines coming tomorrow! Nice timing actually I only saw this thread yesterday and I had almost bought another case and think I would have regretted not getting the 240. Disappointed that OC hasn't got them yet but I guess they're in the hands of Corsair. Still, I took advantage of the offer of the week on a 970 from OC :)

Back
Top Bottom