iPhone 6 Cases & Accessories

Soldato
Has anyone actually got the Apple Silicone Case? Not seen anyone mention one yet!

A guy at work has one in brown. Its probably the best of the silicon cases but still not that good a case

I bought one and returned it because and kept the leather instead. Much better for £10 more

Last edited:
Associate
Ive ordered myself a spigen case however it doesnt come until after October so in the mean time ive got a thin black one that makes it looks pretty smart

$_12.JPG

Soldato
Why use a screen protector on gorilla glass 3? Unless you carry mick dundee style knives around in your pockets you should be fine

Soldato
Why use a screen protector on gorilla glass 3? Unless you carry mick dundee style knives around in your pockets you should be fine

I totally agree with this. Why bother ? I've not had a screen protector since the 4. NEVER EVER had even a hairline scratch on any of my iPhones. OK so i admit i am someone who takes care of things, but it still goes with me everywhere. The 4's had bumpers then from the 5 onwards i had only the Apple leather case.
On my 6 I'm on the Apple leather case and there's really no other case to buy TBH.

Don't waste your money on a screen protector, just get a slim lightweight case, and Apple makes the best ones to compliment the device.

Soldato
Might have to pick up a Leather Apple Case today as I dropped the phone in the bathroom last night and it bounced off the tiles. I had a near death experience. It's just a shame the case doesn't fully protect the bottom of the phone.

Caporegime
The Shumuri Slim Case 0.3mm Case looks nice. it would be perfect for me if it has a lip to protect the screen.

http://shumuri.com/products/slim-case-iphone-6

Can highly recommend these if someone is looking for a very minimal case.

It's not going to offer a lot in way of protection for drops, but it will protect the back and sides and barely feels any different from naked.

Soldato
Went to Regent Street store for iPhone 6 black leather case yesterday but was sold out. If I buy it from another shop like Carphone Warehouse and there is a defect within the year do I take it back to Carphone Warehouse or Apple to get it sorted?

Soldato
Went to Regent Street store for iPhone 6 black leather case yesterday but was sold out. If I buy it from another shop like Carphone Warehouse and there is a defect within the year do I take it back to Carphone Warehouse or Apple to get it sorted?

I ordered one from Apple yesterday (about 3pm) and it is out for delivery today

Associate
I've loved the neo hybrids from Spigen and just noticed they do one with an aluminium bumper that looks lovely. Anyone got one of the aluminium bumper versions?

Yes I have got the silver version on a slate grey 6 :)

Very pleased with it too! not to bulky etc been on the 6 for nearly 2 weeks now.

Ordered a Twelve South Hi-Rise stand/charger I will let you guys know what I think to it.

Cheers all

Back
Top Bottom