Guys - What fragrance/aftershave/whatever do you wear?

Soldato
Viktor & Rolf - Spicebomb
Creed - Aventus
Creed - Millesime
Paco Rabanne - Million
issey miyake - Leau d'Issey
Clinque - Happy
Gucci - Guilty
Hermes - Terre D'Hermes
JPG - Le Male
Armani - Code

shall be investing in Creed Irish tweed tomorrow, do like their fragrances, and would never have heard about them if I hadn't read this thread :cool: Shame they are £200+ each....

I really like Green Irish Tweed but to me it smells too similar to Cool Water to justify the price, I already have Aventus and next on my list is Millesime, I love the metallic tang of it.
I also use Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille that is potent stuff, it stays on clothes for days if not weeks, actually it stays until you wash them.

Don
I really like Green Irish Tweed but to me it smells too similar to Cool Water to justify the price, I already have Aventus and next on my list is Millesime, I love the metallic tang of it.
I also use Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille that is potent stuff, it stays on clothes for days if not weeks, actually it stays until you wash them.

Yeah heard good things, can't get it down here (cornwall) for a tester, might just risk it for a biscuit or buy a £20 mini spray (they are awesome for putting in my briefcase for meetings)

Soldato
Have a thing for Bulgari Eau Parfumee Au Thé Rouge at the moment. The only downside with the Eau De Colgne is that the smell wears off a bit too soon for my liking. I have some of the body lotion on order though and the smell lasts a whole lot longer with that.

Wish it was easier to get hold of in the UK though..eBay tends to be the best place to get it at the moment.

Soldato

Creed Millesime Imperial doesn't have a metallic tang, MI has a watermelon and sea salt vibe. Its Silver Mountain water that has the metallic tang.

Soldato
This thread is still going, and my go to fragrence is still Creed Aventus! Seriously everybody loves this stuff, the compliments are insane, i literally have girls breathing deeply when hugging me as they love the smell so much....

I cant see myself ever not having a bottle of this around

Associate
This thread is still going, and my go to fragrence is still Creed Aventus! Seriously everybody loves this stuff, the compliments are insane, i literally have girls breathing deeply when hugging me as they love the smell so much....

I cant see myself ever not having a bottle of this around

I've just seen the price of it, that's probably what the girls can smell.

Associate
ordered some Estelle Ewen - in Red from amazon, said 2-4 weeks but came in a few days (arrived yesterday)!

smells nice (no idea how to describe it other than that :p ), lasts fairly well, and was £25 for 100ml

edit: from ebay listing;

IN RED: WOODY - AMBERY – MUSKY; Top notes : LEMON - TANGERINE - MELONGREEN ACCORD; Mid notes : JASMINE - APPLE – PATCHOULY; Base notes : SANDALWOOD - CEDAR - MUSKLEATHER - AMBER

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom