London to Shanghai by bicycle: Complete!

Soldato
As the end approached I did plan for it to be a day under, one year seems too long!

Well, all the more memories to tell your kids / grandkids when you grow old...

"I remember when I was young, I cycled London to Shanghai in less than a year..."

Great Achievement.
Now continue South and reach Singapore... you might as well since you've travelled thus far.

Man of Honour
OP
Well, all the more memories to tell your kids / grandkids when you grow old...

"I remember when I was young, I cycled London to Shanghai in less than a year..."

Great Achievement.
Now continue South and reach Singapore... you might as well since you've travelled thus far.

Bank account says no, Chinese visa says no! :)

I've gotten everything I am going to get out of this trip, more would just be for the sake of it. Want to turn my hand to some other trips!

Associate
Incredible journey!

Also seems like a great way to loose weight ;)

Starting pic:
2eeeulw.jpg

Man of Honour
OP
Hehehehe ;) Only yoking (like an egg)! But that's over 4 stone in a year and you got to see a good portion of the planet, as well as raising money for a brilliant charity...that's pretty awesome :)

Yeah the weight loss has been great, as well as the fitness I have now. Going to have to work very hard to stay in shape. I lost all that weight despite eating as much food as I could get my hands one! I seem to have levelled off at 82kg though. Only times I went lower was during brutal mountain sections and deserts.

Soldato
Top top work - been awesome following your blog and congrats again.

If your even in west of Scotland - I'll buy you a few pints to hear some stories!!!

Top man

Man of Honour
OP
Top top work - been awesome following your blog and congrats again.

If your even in west of Scotland - I'll buy you a few pints to hear some stories!!!

Top man

I'll hold you to that haha! I'm looking into some Ice Axe and Crampon courses up near Ben Nevis.

Been following your blog since the start. Incredible achievement, well done :)

Cheers hope you liked reading along!

Back
Top Bottom