'Appy toys

Don
Sonos and XBMC are the only home controlled things I want my phone to control.

The rest are a fad as far as I'm concerned.

I do like the idea of a clever fridge / cupboards. Which can advise you which items to use and suggested meals.

Just would be a pain to scan them all in. If you could sync your supermarket receipt with the fridge and that also held the use by/best before dates on them. Then it would be feasible.

Caporegime
The Hug is actually not a bad piece of kit. For someone like me, who drinks way too much fizzy stuff but wants to drink more water but doesn't think of water when he's thirsty so drinks fizzy stuff instead (did I do that right?) it's great.

I came up with something much easier though. Doesn't consume battery life, doesn't cost much more, and best of all, you can't forget to take it with you.

It's a tattoo on my hand that says "drink water you ****".

Caporegime
My phone controls my outdoor speakers via my indoor Cambridge Audio amp which would be rad as all hell if I knew how to use it.

In separate news, does anyone know why when we have friends round and they're in the pool and I'm singing (to make up for my speakers which I can't work) they look at me strangely? Maybe they don't know the song?

Soldato
[FnG]magnolia;26989835 said:
My phone controls my outdoor speakers via my indoor Cambridge Audio amp which would be rad as all hell if I knew how to use it.

In separate news, does anyone know why when we have friends round and they're in the pool and I'm singing (to make up for my speakers which I can't work) they look at me strangely? Maybe they don't know the song?

I'm fairly certain that song you were singing about wanting Justin Timberlake and Michael Cera "in yo' tub" wasn't a real song.

Caporegime
It's a real song, mom said so :mad:

"My BIG T brought his BIG C
She's like "Oh, my god!" but I'm just gonna shake.
And to Justin over there with the hella rad hair
Won't you come on over, baby? We can shake, shake, sex"

Yeah.

Back
Top Bottom