Glastonbury 2015

Soldato
Had a good run is year. Bought 6 coach tickets on Wednesday, and then got through for some friends this morning for 6 more. Unfortunately two further we were trying to buy for had given us the wrong post code and had forgotten to confirm the newly received email after updating earlier in the week - also other friends hadn't given us their details to try for them :rolleyes: we actually got through a load of times this year.

Now to convince the old man to loan me his motor home :p

Soldato
OP
didn't get any either :|

still the resale, but absolutely gutted. I'd prefer it last year when you had a lot more time to try and get them.

Man of Honour
Got a ticket, first time since 2011 I'll be going. BBC quoting favourites for Pyramid stage as Muse, Fleetwood Mac and Stone Roses, which I would be over the moon about.

Defeatist I know, but I gave up on Glasto in 2004. I think that was the first year when tickets sold considerably fast. Telephone line was constantly engaged, and like some of the responses above, internet browser always timed out or 'server too busy' error message.

Grats to those to got 2015 tix though, especially via Internet Exploder lol :)

Soldato
Why not just buy a load of web servers and have multiple sites that it re-directs you to? Tickets would go on sale at 9:00 and probably be sold out by 9:01 or 9:02 but at least you could get one if you went on at 9am sharp.

Or is that stupid to think that 100,000 people can get on a website at the same time?

What would happen if 100,000 people suddenly went on overclockers.co.uk, would the site crash?

Back
Top Bottom