*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Man of Honour
Can anyone else not play games during the maintenance? Not long got a PS4 and it was showing padlocks next to games / unable to load. Already given up and huffed but interested if this is common with the playstation network?

Soldato
Can anyone else not play games during the maintenance? Not long got a PS4 and it was showing padlocks next to games / unable to load. Already given up and huffed but interested if this is common with the playstation network?

Destiny won't even load up! To do this during peak hours is pretty unforgivable really, guess Il go back to Titanfall tonight.

Soldato
lol moogleys :)

It must be something to tackle the DDOS attacks and downtime they've been having as just like you say its prime time here in the UK and the US!

7 hours is a long outage so they must be doing something big. Think thats the longest planned maintenance window they will have ever had since PS4 launch no? (can't remember lol)

Associate
I was having the same issue, whatever i didit was just the same. Downloaded the latest firmware for my asus router and it is now playing great without having to disable uPnP

Hi there, does anyone know of a fix that actually works for Fifa 15 on PS4 to stop the jerking/stuttering during online games?

It's so annoying, I disabled UPnP in my router settings like EA says to do but that only fixed the problem for one day.

We just switched the PS4 on today and tried playing online again and every single game is jerking and is unplayable, all other games on my PC and my PS4 are fine online its just Fifa 15 which jerks.

I have virgin media 100mb broadband and everything else is running fine.

I searched online and the two fixes that EA put out so far dont actually work, one says to disable UPnP and the other says to switch accounts but neither worked for me.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Just found this http://community.us.playstation.com...X-SOLUTION-Game-unplayable-when/td-p/44544246
so I've just applied this 3rd fix for the porting on my router settings, fingers crossed, ill post back if it works :)

Soldato
lol moogleys :)

It must be something to tackle the DDOS attacks and downtime they've been having as just like you say its prime time here in the UK and the US!

7 hours is a long outage so they must be doing something big. Think thats the longest planned maintenance window they will have ever had since PS4 launch no? (can't remember lol)

Xbox One compatibility update or Disney takeover is my guess.... :)

Caporegime
send an email to sony, complaining on here has zero effect.

them receiving 1 million complaints by email (which all have to be logged with a reference number, etc) will.

Agreed, I send them an email by using this form: http://services.sony.co.uk/support/en/contacts/email

Keep it calm, clean and rational though chaps.

Edit: Response received from Sony:

Hello,

Thanks, we've got your e-mail. Unfortunately we're a little busier than normal and it may take us longer to get back to you than usual. Don't worry though, one of our team will be in touch as soon as possible!

Thank you,
PlayStation Support

:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom