Anyone playing The Simpsons Tapped Out?

Soldato
Finding it difficult as well, Struggling to do all 4 daily quests sometimes, Sure they add up to more than 24 hours sometimes.

"PnS-Finners" if you want to add me quickshot

Associate
Oh great! I finally stopped playing this a few days ago now there's another new update. Arghh..!

One thing I've noticed .. I turn on 'confirm spend donuts' as a matter of course, but then when the program updates, the setting returns to 'off'. If that's by design it is incredibly devious of them

Soldato
The 4 quest in a day thing is really starting to annoy me, Missed the 4th one last night so when I woke up this morning at 7ish I got the 1st so thought to myself I should be able to do the next 3 I need in a day.

Quests I got were 4hrs, 6 hrs and then 6hrs thats 16 hours! Its like your not allowed a life if your going to get all 4, my 4th job will finish at half 12 tonight.

Going to miss that again because i have a job to get up for in the morning, Fair enough no one is forcing me to play but think they have set the bar a little to high to make it realistically achievable

Soldato
I'll add you when I'm on later.

Not really sure how is event works yet, if I go to random towns by the button in the top corner the reward seems to be 70 for every building, if I visit friends it's only 18. Seems wrong.

Soldato
i am!

Is there a story to halloween? If there is i seem to be stuck in a loop collecting bags?

Last edited:
Soldato
Just got Hugo this morning, proving hard to get enough stuff to complete everything without any of the extra kids you can get from Donuts, but I am trying.

My ID is pja77uk if anyone wants to add a daily player.

Soldato
Just got Hugo this morning, proving hard to get enough stuff to complete everything without any of the extra kids you can get from Donuts, but I am trying.

My ID is pja77uk if anyone wants to add a daily player.

Nice one well done, I'm not far off Hugo now and I'm just about to get the donut torture device. I have two premium characters that can collect bags but this event is a massive grind

I'll add you later dude

Back
Top Bottom