OP
OCT 15th 2014
Release

Clipboard02.jpg

http://bit.ly/1mayBKg

Caporegime
OP
This is out tomorrow!

Here is our review available to read here :)

Legend_of_Grimrock_2_-_00.jpg

Whether you are completely new to this genre of games, or a seasoned crawlerhead like me, this is a game you need to pick up and play! Sure, there are still some minor issues such as combat being a little too easy at times, but I am willing to overlook that and embrace the dungeon (and surface) crawling masterpiece that is Legend of Grimrock 2.

http://bit.ly/1tpobth

Associate
Enjoyed the first one and ended up getting 100% of the achievements.

Was disappointed in how fast the price went 50% off last time, so I'll just wait and pick it up a little later as I'm in no hurry.

Soldato
Loving this game so far, wish there were more like it. Glad that it's got Steam workshop integration! About 6 hours in. I really like the more open world aspect of the game and the extra features such as underwater gameplay.

Associate
Are you able to assign buttons for an individual character attack now? The fact that you couldn't do that and had to click each time made me give up on the first one.

Associate
this game is great, much better than the first as the the first one didnt have enough variety in the locations dont really like dungeon crawler where its 1 massive dungeon that looks the same!, I decided to enable iron man mode so no saving except at crystals to give it a bit more danger! i thought 1 use crystals would be a bit too hard tho! i wished they'd randomized the scroll locations with this one tho, so the first scroll you get isn't always a fire one! that was another of my beefs with the first game.

Soldato
Downloaded this earlier and played for a couple of hours. This thread is definitely worth of a bump!

Something that should appeal to anyone who liked Dungeon Master, Eye of the Beholder etc!

Back
Top Bottom