• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Wondering How To Get A Job As A Gaming Scientist? Ask Richard Huddy from AMD!

Caporegime
d7c8c.jpg

:p

Sorry Matt

This has made my day :D this image is now etched in my mind :(

Caporegime
OP
Hi folks - The video is in final stages of being cut, sorry for the delays - Expect to see something middle of next week on Kitguru. There was more footage than originally planned, so it's taken a little more time to edit into a series than planned. :)

Naw - Just involved with the project (A quick search of my posts will give you my history). I work at AMD, figured as people were asking I'd share an update.

Cheers Iain. :)

d7c8c.jpg

:p

Sorry Matt

Sexy and i know it. :cool:

I'd like to thank my beautiful girlfriend for spending several hours plastering me in makeup. :D

Mobster
Soldato
Hi folks - The video is in final stages of being cut, sorry for the delays - Expect to see something middle of next week on Kitguru. There was more footage than originally planned, so it's taken a little more time to edit into a series than planned. :)

It's an interview with huddy, dont worry, no-one is caring about delays lol.

Soldato
It's an interview with huddy, dont worry, no-one is caring about delays lol.

Seriously mate, if you have absolutely nothing positive to add to this or ANY other thread regarding AMD based products (which you clearly have a blatant negative view of) please dont bother posting.

Cant count the number of threads ive read recently where you chime in with absolutely zero productive criticism, just negative trolling rubbish.

You make yourself look dumb and only serve to reinforce that with every new post.

So please, just dont hit the "submit reply" button if its your usual dross, if its something positive to add to a thread then go for it.

Don
Seriously mate, if you have absolutely nothing positive to add to this or ANY other thread regarding AMD based products (which you clearly have a blatant negative view of) please dont bother posting.

Cant count the number of threads ive read recently where you chime in with absolutely zero productive criticism, just negative trolling rubbish.

You make yourself look dumb and only serve to reinforce that with every new post.

So please, just dont hit the "submit reply" button if its your usual dross, if its something positive to add to a thread then go for it.

Irony.

Soldato
Yes it is Stanners, but i come to this thread to see what happened to the AMD questions and its just full of the usual people bashing one side or the other, its boring and not even entertaining.

I am interested in the interview with Huddy, not overly interested with the usual suspects derailing every thread with their same drivel.

Some bans need to happen in this forum tbh

Back
Top Bottom