Driveclub Multiplayer/Clubs Thread

Caporegime
It's difficult to get the leaderboard to load. I couldn't get it to load all weekend.

Can we have a OcUK scoreboard updated see whos top 3?

Same for me. The only way to figure it out atm is to load each Club and see their score, which is annoying.
I think Gorillas are in the lead with Vipers second, as of Saturday.

The leaderboards are still broken mainly. It's sad. :(
Bizarrely single player and individual event/track high scores and ghosts seemed to load at the weekend, but at the expense of club leaderboards!!!

rp2000

Soldato
Just missed out on almost 250K worth fame for the club due to broken servers:mad:

Not been able to get a single multi player game since launch day.

I've asked the retailer for a refund based on product sold not as advertised. They basicly told me to sod off.

@ this point I'm so wee weed off that I'm actually considering going through my CC provider for a chargeback

Associate
Had the same earlier, was finishing a 3 race championship and lost connection to the servers on the last lap. Lots of swearing followed.

Associate
Starting to get really annoyed at this. Can't even finish a race without getting punted off the servers. This has to be one of the worst releases ever. Two weeks down the line and still can't keep a connection which is a shame because the game itself a is really good.

Soldato
Well first things first, massive thanks to those of The Hairy Taco who got us the Zonda R over the last day.

Secondly, can they PLEASE fix the leadership boards.

I just set the below 1:32.353:

10450281_10152894079222249_3686456908796583417_o.jpg

Yet the leadership board is still registering my old time off the P1.

1782571_10152894079712249_7317962551418726547_o.jpg

Grrrrrrr

Last edited:
Soldato
Update for those without FB.

Driveclub
9 hours ago ·
We can see that the majority of you can now get online, but we know that at peak times of the day it can still be hard to get connected, so we are still working to improve connectivity with every update to the servers.

We can also see that when you do get connected, some of you are having a hard time getting into multiplayer races and that posting leaderboard results can sometimes take a lot longer than you'd expect.

These connectivity issues stem from the same unforeseen server problem that we've been working to get on top of since we launched DRIVECLUB, and while we are getting on top of the problem now, we are still working round the clock to keep improving gameplay for you. This means there will be regular server updates in the coming days to get all of you connected and enjoying all of DRIVECLUB all of the time.

We will continue to keep you up to speed with the improvements we make and would like to thank you again for all of your feedback and messages about your time with the game so far - please keep them coming.

Back
Top Bottom