new skynet challenge

PDW

PDW

Associate
They already know and have put the call out for more help which has been forthcoming. Whether it will be enough only time will tell :confused:

MGP

MGP

Soldato
I would hope that we can be more pesky :D

Taken me a while to work it out, but a lot more power is now unleashed.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Wouldnt be sooo sure, depends if they got anybody in reserve or not, im running flat out unless my android phone would help? lol. Still we have had a great run at catching them , fingers crossed for the last 10 days !!

the graph above has been updated for just now ^^^^

Last edited:

PDW

PDW

Associate
You're not running it on your mobile :eek:

Just go and install Boinc and sign-up for pogs on it, I've had 3 cores running for a while now. Just remember to set the battery level cut-off lower than 90% so if you get stuck in a snow drift somewhere you can melt yourself out :D

MGP

MGP

Soldato
We are gaining nicely, with the gap closing towards a mere 500k.

I don't think Evga will take kindly to being slaughtered by some pesky Brits :D but have they got any more logs for the fire :p ?

Last edited:
Soldato
if loudbob was still around with hes big intel set ups aswell, that would add serious power

infact, has anybody spoken to him at all or has anything happened to him? hes not been online for ages
Last Activity: 21st Feb 2014 22:21

Associate
OP
You're not running it on your mobile :eek:

Just go and install Boinc and sign-up for pogs on it, I've had 3 cores running for a while now. Just remember to set the battery level cut-off lower than 90% so if you get stuck in a snow drift somewhere you can melt yourself out :D

Last time i had bionc running on my s3 half the wu`s used to be invalid, no doubt due to the never ending running out of battery, and using it as a phone. Might be ok if i could leave it plugged in mains 24/7

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Arghh looks like my 4P rig got lost in space last night. Not quite sure what's causing it to hang as I don't know my way around linux to see what resources are being hogged. It will have to wait till this evening to look again.

That might give the pesky evga mob time to delay the inevitable parp prior to stompage (let's see them translate that :p )

Associate
OP
having trouble translating that myself lol , still , team viewer is handy for err checking on your pc while at work , works from android as well, i use it :)

They are getting worried :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom