Euromillions

Soldato
In this country you get the same from them regardless if you go public or not. Don't know about America, but it sounds about right.

No you don't. I know this directly from a euromillions winner that a relative knows.

For going public they were given personal security etc for when out in Public, they were told they don't get this if they don't go public. There was more stuff as well but I can't remember exactly what it was.

Soldato
No you don't. I know this directly from a euromillions winner that a relative knows.

For going public they were given personal security etc for when out in Public, they were told they don't get this if they don't go public. There was more stuff as well but I can't remember exactly what it was.

Yeah, just looked it up, everyone gets a "winners advisor", but if you don't go public you don't get any help with media relations, but if you're that rich, I think you could afford a publicist and security anyways.

AJK

AJK

Associate
For going public they were given personal security etc for when out in Public, they were told they don't get this if they don't go public.

Yeah, just looked it up, everyone gets a "winners advisor", but if you don't go public you don't get any help with media relations, but if you're that rich, I think you could afford a publicist and security anyways.

If you don't go public, you wouldn't need either security or media relations, so it's not really correct to say that you don't get the same services. They'll still provide or put you in touch with financial advisers, they just won't give you stuff that you'd only need if you went public.

Soldato
If you don't go public, you wouldn't need either security or media relations, so it's not really correct to say that you don't get the same services. They'll still provide or put you in touch with financial advisers, they just won't give you stuff that you'd only need if you went public.

Well this links back to people saying that if you didn't go public people might find out anyway and then you might need the extra help if things get out of hand. With this amount of money though i'm sure you could quite easily sort this stuff out yourself if and when it was needed.

Associate
Message from The National Lottery: We have exciting news about your ticket!

:eek:

You've won £2.80!

:(

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I won £40 in the recent Euromillions draw and got the email hoping, no praying, no weeping!! that it was the £112 million or whatever it was at the time.

Not a bad win for a single lucky dip line :p

I got the email at around 11PM that night, was about to go to bed for work. Can you imagine my mind's state opening the website and logging in awaiting £112mil? :o

I wouldn't tell a soul. Simply build a business empire in property management and slowly but surely look after my peoples. People change when they hear about that kind of coin, you can never trust anyone completely other than yourself.

Back
Top Bottom