**** The Official Note 4 thread ****

Man of Honour
Can anyone confirm if the note 4 from mobiles.co.uk comes unlocked? I've gone for the £33 pm contract on o2 with 5gb and unltd mins and text, £99 for phone. I'm gonna keep the phone for myself and hopefully stick my 3 one plan sim inside if it's unlocked and my wife can use the O2 contract on her lg g2.

Yep unlocked :)

Soldato
I wonder how many of us are still waiting on our Note 4's from EE? From what I hear they are trying to satisfy consumers before business users which isnt great business sense to me (obviously a business user!! :D)

Associate
Had a play with a work colleagues earlier (oo-er!!), and its very very nice.

Always thought i wouldnt want a phone bigger than then iP6, but this is making me think twice.

I can return my iP6 to GiffGaff for a full refund and get this.

Decisions, Decisions.....

Associate
Well I cancelled my order with clove because it's not a good deal anymore. Especially with all the date setbacks and better deals popping up. Thing is they took payment immediately. The refund however will be processed within 7 days. Haha are they having a laugh?! First and last time I deal with them.

Soldato
I have one bugbear with clear covers and that is they begin to look grubby in no time, even with the best intentions and cleaning methods.
On my current Note 2 I have the official samsung grey cover with built in rear cover.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Rep...13974573&sr=1-9&keywords=note+2+genuine+cover

Looks just ok but I have not got a single scratch on my screen (dont use lcd anti scratch protectors) and when folded open the rear of the front cover is suede so has a grip effect on any surface I place it. Hope to see them release something similar for the 4.

I bought this case yesterday

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Galaxy-Note...F8&qid=1413973531&sr=1-1&keywords=note+4+case

Its arrived today and Im quite pleased with it for the price. Its killed the sleekness and prettyness of the phone I admit, however I feel happier taking my phone to work now :)

Id recommend it. Good quality and comes with screen protector.

Soldato
OP
Had a play with a work colleagues earlier (oo-er!!), and its very very nice.

Always thought i wouldnt want a phone bigger than then iP6, but this is making me think twice.

I can return my iP6 to GiffGaff for a full refund and get this.

Decisions, Decisions.....

Definitely do that. No brainer.

On another note :)p :D) , went into O2 store yesterday to have a play, had a look on battery stats and found this...

Was obviously running the store demo that whole time on full brightness. Over 9 hours full brightness screen on video playback... impressive! :D

Associate
I have one bugbear with clear covers and that is they begin to look grubby in no time, even with the best intentions and cleaning methods.
On my current Note 2 I have the official samsung grey cover with built in rear cover.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Rep...13974573&sr=1-9&keywords=note+2+genuine+cover

Looks just ok but I have not got a single scratch on my screen (dont use lcd anti scratch protectors) and when folded open the rear of the front cover is suede so has a grip effect on any surface I place it. Hope to see them release something similar for the 4.

Yeah the screen protector has stayed in the packet. I dont bother with them as I find the glass feels so much better and I never really scratched my Galaxy s3 in 2yrs + (although i did smash it)

The case I got is smokey coloured but its really just a temp measure until something nice comes along.

Soldato
Yeah the screen protector has stayed in the packet. I dont bother with them as I find the glass feels so much better and I never really scratched my Galaxy s3 in 2yrs + (although i did smash it)

The case I got is smokey coloured but its really just a temp measure until something nice comes along.

A tinted one wouldnt be so bad as it would mask a little of the crud.:D

Back
Top Bottom