Votes: 18 3.3%
  • iPhone 6 plus 64gb

Votes: 109 20.1%
  • iPhone 6 plus 128gb

Votes: 62 11.4%

• Total voters
Permabanned
[/SPOILER]
OMG!!! Please, please, PLEEEAASEEE tell us what you were doing with your 6+ (SIX PLUS!!) that day?

That can't just be from messing about on Facebook can it? Do you leave brightness on maximum? Is the screen set to never auto lock? Did you have poor reception for most of the day? Were you streaming music via Spotify over 3G in the background? Do you have poor WiFi casing many disconnects? Is bluetooth constantly turned on? Is autoupdates turned on?

We can all learn from how not to use the iPhone if you give us some genuine explination, because that's just baffling.

normal usage, checking email, sms. full wifi at work most of the day. the battery life is worse than my 5s

Soldato
Thank you for replying mate. It might help if you explain with a little more detail (i.e. a user here posted how awful Vodaphone reception had been and he barely ever got 3G) but from what you've said it sounds like you need to visit your store for a replacement.

For example, my Note 2 was reported to have fantastic battery life. When I bought it I found the battery to be no where near fantastic with "normal" use but (thanks to the 'screen on' time stat) it turns out I was getting the expected battery life.

Last edited:
Associate
normal usage, checking email, sms. full wifi at work most of the day. the battery life is worse than my 5s

Does sound faulty, I'm going to bed with my 6 Plus still on 79%. That's after what I'd call normal usage throughout the day, mostly on wifi though and commuting home listening to music through it via Bluetooth.

Soldato
I wonder how much of a difference the sapphire crystal face would have made, because the iPhone 6 screen doesn't seem to be any more resilient than before. :(

iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Drop Test!:

Caporegime
EE are terrible, I'm up for an early upgrade and would have liked to stay with them but realised 3's 4g plans are much better. Phoned EE customer service and they offered no encouragement whatsoever to stay with them stating that all their plans are pre set and can't be changed. Every time I've upgraded in the past I've been given a better deal.

I also don't know how much data I'll need, currently have unlimited. Any heavy 4g users here can tell me how much they use a month? :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I use to eat through a good 3-4gb a month on the HTC One M8.

Since the 5S and now the 6, average around 1-2gb a month. Simple efficiencies make a difference. Usage hasn't changed at all.

I've got 7gb to play with so tether to the iPad Air now.

Soldato
Got my 128GB Silver iPhone 6 coming on Tuesday. Looking forward to it, time to decide whether to use a case or not (haven't on previous iPhones). First time with a 4G contract too, managed to get 10GB data (Unlimited for 3 Months) and a few bits free.

Soldato
That's what he said !! :confused:
Sorry, read it as "has made"! :D

Derp.

The biggest issue with sapphire is how brittle it is. Realistically it'll be likely be as bad, if not slightly worse than Gorilla Glass, though of course over time material development will most likely improve this.

Permabanned
EE are terrible, I'm up for an early upgrade and would have liked to stay with them but realised 3's 4g plans are much better. Phoned EE customer service and they offered no encouragement whatsoever to stay with them stating that all their plans are pre set and can't be changed. Every time I've upgraded in the past I've been given a better deal.

I also don't know how much data I'll need, currently have unlimited. Any heavy 4g users here can tell me how much they use a month? :)

thing is three's plans are rubbish compared to last year:(

1plan 12 months 2000 mins 5000 txt all you can eat data + tethering = 15 Sterlings <--------- Breakfast of champions

Back
Top Bottom