iPhone 6 Cases & Accessories

Associate
Shame there isnt a "best and cheapest" place to get hold of these cases. I will own an Iphone 6+ by the end of November, so have a month to get the cases that I will need

Soldato
Actually had a change of heart regarding the Apple leather (black) case. I still wish it protected the bottom of the phone better, but it's still OK.

I ended up buying one as my metal bumper although good was too slippy in the hand.

It's expensive but have to say it does really compliment the phone very nicely. I like the fact it thickens up the phone too, just makes it feel really good in the hand without the worry that I am going to drop it.

Plus you can't beat that nice leather smell. ;)

Associate
I think I will probably buy the black leather case as I seem to hear quite a good few things about them. Now do I buy at the Apple shop (in case it breaks soon after purchase) or do I try and save a bit of ££ by buying elsewhere?

Red leather case, hell yes! :D

Last edited:
Associate
Thought what the hell and went to the Apple shop after work, and went for the Red Leather case, £39 is a lot of money that is basically a back protector, but they didnt have any other cases, and it does look really nice. Hope that is lasts a long time. Almost bought the screen protector where you wouldnt get a cracked screen, but at £25 was a bit too much for me

Now to figure out, do I buy any more cases for it?

Last edited:
Soldato
Went and ordered Nillkin Black Full coverage Temper Glass Screen Protector from hongkong.

Think the reason why we cant get full screen protectors without the coloured lip is not every screen is cut the same

Soldato
Anyone got the Snugg Ultra Thin Leather case? It looks very similar to the Apple leather case but covers the bottom half of the phone

2cr3ajo.jpg

Associate
Does anyone have this:

http://www.cushcase.com/products/skinny-fit-leather-case-sleeve-pouch-for-apple-iphone-6

It looks just the ticket for me, as I prefer a sleeve case for my iphone.

I have previously used Aspinal ones, but they haven't got one for the 6 yet. Also, their last one had a pointless badge and an unnecessary, albeit nice, pull tab.

I like the look of the Joli and I would probably go for one, but I'm not keen on the predominant logo. Hmm.

Edit:

I have seen some videos and now I'm sold on a Joli :)

They only have grey or brown in smooth leather at the moment though, so it may have to be a pebbled black one instead.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ordered a gold 64gb iPhone 6 from giffgaff last night, now just need to decide on a case and get a nano sim from 3(currently have the Xperia play so have the standard size sim). I'd like a flip/folio type case, still no reply regarding the credit/debit card magnetic strip question.

If you're into chucking your phone off a 3 story building you may want to check out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfUzILt09KE

Soldato
Heads up only 4 days to go!

Based on how good the Rhinoshield screen protectors, I can only but imagine an entire package will be an excellent solution - see kickstarter

I'll be getting the bumper plus front and back covers - will update when it arrives, which I suspect will be ~December :)

Associate
Recently received a samar glass screen protector which is great so far, covers the screen but not the the phone. Which is fine with me.

Also got the spigen neo metal hybrid case in red, great looking, high quality and feels like my phone could take some serious abuse now.

Much happier that it's in a case now, as it felt quite fragile and slippery as buggery before.

Back
Top Bottom