new skynet challenge

Associate
Dont think that figure will ever go down much, just increase, mine has been in the 500`s for a couple weeks now

Guess it all depends on who gets the WUs and how quickly they report them. My pending has grown to 113 now but in the past 12 hours my validated total is just over 28k. Hoping that has made an impact on holding them off.

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Iffy tactic that may or may not deal with all those awaiting validation WUs is to set your queue now to say a couple of days (no point in a massive queue with only a few days to go). Download those WUs, then set the queue back to normal. Hopefully the stuff you get now will have been higher up the pecking order of those who aren't in a rush to crunch?

And I now have 715 WUs awaiting validation. Perhaps this tactic isn't going to work or perhaps others have already had this idea.

Last edited:

PDW

PDW

Associate
It's not like they are pulling away very quickly, it could easily change with just a few extra cores from somewhere...

Associate
Unfortunately the internet at work has been down for the past couple of day meaning none of my machines have uploaded results. At the moment it's not looking like the internet will be back up before the challenge finishes.

Associate
OP
Unfortunately the internet at work has been down for the past couple of day meaning none of my machines have uploaded results. At the moment it's not looking like the internet will be back up before the challenge finishes.

lets hope you have evga`s wu waiting for validation lol

edit: after a quick look, a couple of theres and a couple of ours as well ,. nothing can be done tho

Last edited:
Soldato
Mark is moi. Registration fail :D.

Got my 3820k and I'm just booting up 4 x dual core intels. Might have some more cores tomorrow at work if the servers not under too much load.

Edit: You're stuck with the 3820 and 1 dual core for now. Didnt realize the hard drives were 0d.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom