*** Sony Xperia Z3 Compact ***

Associate
Got the cruzerlite bugdroid case and its the best gel type case out there especially as it covers all of the left hand side of the case except for the magnetic charging contacts :)
Not keen on the pattern on the back but, I am getting used to it.

p.s. I am using the screen protector that came with the phone (purchased via clove) and not had any problems with it.

That's good to know you're not having problems with the case and screen protector. I'm starting to like the pattern now, like rubbing my finger over it.

Which colour case did you get? I got Smoke

Last edited:

Bry

Bry

Associate
That's good to know you're not having problems with the case and screen protector. I'm starting to like the pattern now, like rubbing my finger over it.

Which colour case did you get? I got Smoke

I just went with black. The pattern does grow on you and i love the fact the usb hatch is covered

Soldato
The bundled headphones are crap, i mean really really crap had to revert to them as my Klispch have given up the ghost after 5 years.

Any decent IEM around these days around £50 - £100 ?

Been about a year since I killed my 2-3 pair a month habit. Monster Gratitude, VSonic GR02 Bass Edition, and JVC FXD80, I'd say.

Associate
The Cruzerlite bugdroid case is good, I have it. It has a cutout for the magnetic port, but not for Micro USB.

My Magnector X charging cable works on it just fine.

It would be ok, but I'm not sure about the pattern on the back.

Currently I'm looking at the ORZLY Fusion, but the one on Amazon seems to have the wrong hole for the cam & flash in the picture. It's right on their website, but more expensive.

"Case-Mate Tough Naked Case" looks nice but £20, or the Ringke fusion looks similar but cheaper at £11. Haven't seen a clear case in person but I'm hoping it lets you see the actual phone you've spent the money on!

Also found the Fone-Case Premium Tough Survivor etc case for £2.90, looks ugly but might be handy on the odd occasion if it's any good.

I can't remember - are we allowed to post amazon links for non-competitor items?

Associate
I just went with black. The pattern does grow on you and i love the fact the usb hatch is covered

Yeah black is good too. I like the dark colours.

I was going to send it back because there was no Micro Usb cutout, as on the Amazon description it says that there is access for all ports, but I ended up liking it in the end.

Associate
It would be ok, but I'm not sure about the pattern on the back.

Currently I'm looking at the ORZLY Fusion, but the one on Amazon seems to have the wrong hole for the cam & flash in the picture. It's right on their website, but more expensive.

"Case-Mate Tough Naked Case" looks nice but £20, or the Ringke fusion looks similar but cheaper at £11. Haven't seen a clear case in person but I'm hoping it lets you see the actual phone you've spent the money on!

Also found the Fone-Case Premium Tough Survivor etc case for £2.90, looks ugly but might be handy on the odd occasion if it's any good.

I can't remember - are we allowed to post amazon links for non-competitor items?
Ah, they are a little expensive. Good cases though and have seen good reviews about them. It's good to have a cheapy one on the side too.

The case to stay away from though is the Roxfit gell shell plus. I got it and tried fitting my phone in it and the plastic part on the back of the case came off. It was also so stiff that I thought I would damage my phone trying to push it in there. Paid £17 for it and sent it straight back for a refund.

Soldato
I've got the Case-Mate Tough Naked on mine, no problems with it.

28jwoz4.jpg

2hhq5xl.jpg

2zqg2va.jpg

Associate
I have a Cruzerlite Bugdroid with a Ultimate Sheild glass protector and it does start to lift the protector, so I have gone back to my £2.99 ebay case which is not as nice but does not lift to screen and its more grippy than the Cruzerlite Bugdroid

Associate
I ordered mine on an £18/mo contract with mobiles.co.uk - £432 total over 2 years

Otherwise you can get it from mobile phones direct SIM-free for about £335.

Mine should be delivered tomorrow, but not likely to have a case for a few days at least :(

Soldato
Anyone experiencing data connection dropping out then not returning until the phone is rebooted?

Only noticed it over the last couple of days but it's becomming very annoying. Seems an odd thing to happen, suspect it might even be network related so will probably wait a few days. Failing that it looks like a reset is in order as a first port of call

Associate
I have a Cruzerlite Bugdroid with a Ultimate Sheild glass protector and it does start to lift the protector, so I have gone back to my £2.99 ebay case which is not as nice but does not lift to screen and its more grippy than the Cruzerlite Bugdroid

I had this problem also so I took a small pair of scissors to the bugdroid and trimmed part of the case away, works for now but not the best

Aod

Aod

Soldato

v0n

v0n

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom