Win 3 years supply of Haribo!

Associate
I'm calling bullcrap on this. I'm past keyboards and haven't found a single one, unless they don't show up in thumbnails, in which case this will literally take several days of non stop searching.

Associate
The cases did me in after finding two up to that point so I teamed up with someone who had found the other five and we did a deal :D someone still posted before us that they found them though in the other thread.

Soldato
What is this?

We are giving you the change to win 3 Years Worth of Haribo! as a special competition for Halloween. 1000 Packets of Haribo will be coming your way! As you may already know, we ship Haribo with each order from our warehouse.
We are giving you the change.
:)

CHANGE

Also, I must already have about 3 years worth of Haribo already, due to no trick or treaters this year!

Associate
Actually, I got some free Haribo stuff a couple (I think) years ago whe they were doing a Halloween themed promotion in the Manchester Arndale centre.
I don't normally do Haribo but what's with the Haribo with every order?

Soldato
Actually, I got some free Haribo stuff a couple (I think) years ago whe they were doing a Halloween themed promotion in the Manchester Arndale centre.
I don't normally do Haribo but what's with the Haribo with every order?

Because there's nothing better than a tasty treat whilst oggling your shiny new parts :D.

Speaking of which I didn't get any haribo with my last order. Where do I complain? :(

Back
Top Bottom