******* Official Football Manager 2015 Thread *******

Associate
Anyone else in lower leagues getting a load of draws since the patch yesterday? Played 10 matches since patch and had 6 draws, and I've only had 2 for the whole season before yesterday!

Associate
Am playing in the Conference Premier, not had any draws since the patch. The high scoring games seem to have calmed down though.

I'm very much enjoying the game so far, managed to get promoted in my first season and am now 2nd in the conference Premier after 18 games in my second season.

Also my player just won goal of the month with this Beauty :D

Man of Honour
I've spent some time with the beta and new patch and made a few observations.

I absolutely adore the way scouting works now - trials are now a vital part of scouting for me, if the player has no contract of course. I trial them for a week and when their trial is over my scout usually has 100% coverage of the player. It usually highlights their injury proneness and important things that get missed early on. This of course can also be discovered by scouting the player for longer or by a scout with excellent stats but when you are lower league that can be tricky.

Balancing issues perhaps? I *have* seen more draws since applying 15.03. But that could also be down to lots of mediocre teams in the same league. It's very difficult to prove either way. But maybe the balancing needs toned down slightly.

Tactical changes in the ME now cause lag. Occasional slow downs and glitches have been introduced with 15.03. At least for me.

I like the improved board meetings and the way you can now make multiple requests per meeting.

Lots of improvements all round I'd say, looking forward to the full release.

Man of Honour
Gave it a few hours last night and just like FM14 it is more of a Nanny Simulator than a Football management game as in you keep everyone happy and you win.

I'm going to disagree with you there :)

For sure, team morale plays a fundamental part as it must do in real life, but it is so much, much more than that. My team were quite happy at the bottom of the league and I was getting constantly slaughtered. I had one or two amazing wins but I got relegated. Apart from one or two key players the majority were happy as we were never expected to avoid relegation. So even with reasonable to high team morale I couldn't win.

ps, I absolutely love the editor now. You can edit much more stuff this year.

Back
Top Bottom