** 8HR HAPPY HOURS: DON'T SNOOZE, YOU WILL LOSE!! **

OcUK Staff
HI there

Our incredible 970 OC Deal is causing some issues, see this:-

WARNING: ALL MUST READ!

Everyone: Our pricing on this GTX 970 OC is causing massive issues throughout UK and Europe, yes I am a big trouble maker. As I had already stated I am pretty much selling these cards at what they cost us to buy, hence very low margins and only break even when people use FREE shipping.

We've decided that we shall increase our pricing to £254.99 Inc. VAT at 18:00 today, which is still the UK's lowest price but means everyone is making some profit then. As such guys you have just over 8 hours to bag an absolute great deal.

This is not up for discussion and I won't go into details, if you want a deal then jump on it and remember if you SNOOZE YOU LOSE! The 8hr countdown starts now!

So this insane, bloody silly, epic price ends at 18:00 today!!!

Inno3D GeForce GTX 970 OC 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £239.99 inc VAT

GX-039-IN_400.jpg

The new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980/970 is powered by the next generation NVIDIA Maxwell Architecture, giving you incredible performance, unmatched power efficiency, and cutting-edge features.

Maxwell is the most advanced GPU architecture ever made, designed to be the engine of next generation gaming. Inspired by light, it was designed to solve some of the most complex lighting and graphics challenges in visual computing. For the first time, gaming GPU's can dynamically render indirect light using the new VXGI (Voxel Global Illumination technology). Scenes are significantly more lifelike as light interacts more realistically in the game environment.

The GTX 980 is the worlds fastest GPU and the GTX 970 offers the most advanced performance in its class. Each delivers 2x the performance of previous-generation card, bringing new gaming experiences to virtual reality, and ultra resolution 4k displays.

Enable the detail of 4k monitors, on a 1080P display. DSR produces smoother images by rendering a game at a high resolution, then downscaling it to the native resolution of the display using advanced filtering.

GeForce GTX 980 and 970 cards support tear-free, super-fast NVIDIA G-Sync monitor display technology including 4k. Together, these technologies provide the most immersive and competitive gaming experiences possible.

Features:-
- Voxel Global Illumination Technology (VXGI)
- NVIDIA® Super Resolution technology
- NVIDIA® GameWorks technology
- NVIDIA® GameStream technology
- NVIDIA® TXAA Technology
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0
- NVIDIA PhysX® Technology
- NVIDIA FXAA Technology
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA Surround
- Support for four concurrent displays including: Two dual-link DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2
- Microsoft DirectX 12
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision® Ready
- NVIDIA SLI® Ready Technology
- NVIDIA CUDA® technology
- PCI Express 3.0 support
- OpenGL 4.4 support
- OpenCL support
- NVIDIA SHIELD Ready
- NVIDIA G-Sync Ready

Specification:-
- GeForce GTX 970
- GPU: GeForce GTX 970 (GM204)
- Core Base Clock: 1088MHz
- Core Boost Clock: 1228MHz
- Memory Clock: 7010MHz
- Memory Size: 4096MB GDDR5
- Bus Type: PCI Express 3.0
- Memory Bus: 256-bit
- CUDA Cores: 1664
- DirectX 12: Yes
- DVI Port: 2x Dual-Link DVI, 1x DisplayPort & 1x HDMI
- DisplayPort: Yes
- HDCP: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- Power: 2x 6-Pin
- 450W PSU Required
- 150W TDP
- Warranty: 2yr

Was [£259.99] Inc. VAT

Only £239.99 inc VAT - GOING UP TO £255.99 Inc. VAT at 18:00 Today (31st October 2014)

ORDER NOW

I am going to spam this deal everywhere and I would appreciate if you guys tell everyone, DO NOT WORRY, we will not run out but I do not want you guys to miss out on what is a truly insane deal and one which looks like we won't be able to repeat, certainly not in the near future. As such spread the word, get your wallets out and as the saying goes, don't be snoozing as this deal is insane.

Your 8 hours starts now!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soldato
Tesco sell games at below cost all the time... there is no law against it.

My best mate runs a games shop and he has been involved with a lobby within the industry to get some action on the misuse of market power to do this. How can it be considered fair that a retailer can use it's size and buying power to sell games at a price that is BELOW what retailers can buy the damn things for.

Example FiFa 15... they were selling at a price £2 lower than my mate could BUY them from any of his suppliers ( +vat of course )....

So far the lobbying group have gotten nowhere.

So if you want to sell at cost OCUK go for it!.. the law does'nt care :p

Associate
It's called a loss leader, they sell the games cheap as it attracts people to the shops so they buy other stuff. Big supermarkets don't just to this on games, they do in on loads of value stuff as well all the time.

Can't see how it can ever be regulated to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom