Type R and VTEC owners

Associate
I think I paid around £800 for my S2000, but that was over half the car. :)

Also, spun it today in the wet lol.

£800?? Wow. I may be able to get the whole car resprayed for that much if the panels dont have damage/dents on them :p

Here you go guys, took a better pic today after washing the car. Very happy with the paintjob. Think the rest of the car needs a good machine polish now to get rid of the swirls and I may get the wheels refurbished as these ones look terrible. :o

gYMcbzK.jpg

Man of Honour
OP
The S2000 is booked in at Performance Autoworks on Monday to get the new exhaust fitted and it's having some other bits done, oil changes etc.

Associate
Just spent £26.26 on a honda s2000 passenger side front strake, basically the mudflap but i believe it has a play in aero dynamics, noticed it was missing last week, problem is now re-fitting the new one as the old mounting holes snapped off along with the old strake, dont fancy paying honda another £98 for a new passenger side arch liner!

Associate
<£320 for 4 new Bridgestone RE070s ordered from Camskill for the DC5! Should be here tomorrow hopefully!

Myself and a good friend use these on our DC5s - both disappointed with the wet grip. :( I think I'll go for AD08/ AD08Rs next time around.

bJN

bJN

Soldato
Myself and a good friend use these on our DC5s - both disappointed with the wet grip. :( I think I'll go for AD08/ AD08Rs next time around.

I know they're not rated as well as F1s for wet grip, but for the price I thought I'd give them a shot. If I don't get on with them I'll change out to F1s this time next year! :D

That and they've got to be better than what are already on the car - Pirelli PZero Neros with low tread!

Man of Honour
OP
Great guys there, I only use them.

I also like Powerstation, can't complain at the service I've had there, but I wanted someone who knows a little more about S2000's (not that PS don't!). Ordinarily I would only use TGM as I have been for years, but PA were great with my Evo and they're only 30 minutes up the road rather than almost 2 hours to Fleet.

Back
Top Bottom