• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA GTX 970 REFERENCE EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE FROM OcUK IN EUROPE!! **

Soldato
I tempted on a pair, its more expensive than a lot of other 970's but could be worth it, if not for looks but better build quality and blower types are imo the way to go for dual cards on air

Associate
Looks like the BIOS signing is now a moot point (meaning we can flash modified BIOSes with higher power limits), but it would be nice to know what the default max power limit is set to (110%, 125%, or something else).

OcUK Staff
OP
Looks like the BIOS signing is now a moot point (meaning we can flash modified BIOSes with higher power limits), but it would be nice to know what the default max power limit is set to (110%, 125%, or something else).

Flashing or changing bios voids warranty.
Power limit has being requested at 125%

Associate
Silly question but does anyone know what the exact length is of these cards as I really want to order one but am limited to 11inches with my case, (Antec 300), and according to the wife I have spent too much on my PC lately so no chance of a new case.........yet :D

Soldato
Silly question but does anyone know what the exact length is of these cards as I really want to order one but am limited to 11inches with my case, (Antec 300), and according to the wife I have spent too much on my PC lately so no chance of a new case.........yet :D

It will be the same length as a Titan, reference 780, 780Ti or 980. IIRC they are either 10.5 or 11 inches in length.

Back
Top Bottom